Looking for spanish tutor in Puerto Plata

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
My friend from the US has moved to P.Plata and needs a tutor to learn spanish. He has been searching but so far hasn't found anyone. He wants someone who is fluent in english, has a solid understanding of basic grammer plus the ability to communicate what he/she knows. His schedule is flexible. Could be a good opportunity for someone in the DR1 family to make some pesos plus enjoy the experience . Thanks in advance K

S

Stephen

Call Elvin

1-785-4530 (Cellular) Three of my friends in Costambar use this guy. They pay $100. RD PESO PER HOUR. (Very reasonable). He teaches two of them who are Dominican ENGLISH and teaches the American SPANISH. Tell him Stephen or Bolivar told you to call him. HE is Dominican and has flexible hours and will go to your place. Oh, I also know that he also teaches a German women English too.

Last edited:
T

TiberiusMineola

Andrea School & Oriolys Ramirez

The school [320 7484] is off 27 de Febrero. Oriolys [cell 885 8057] teaches English or Spanish; small classes, text books, homework, tests!! Education in the North American sense. Classes are given in small groups, or individual, depending on the # of studetns. Nice people! Efficient. Successful. I don't know what current prices are. Worth a long look.