Roberttttt!!!! Need User Name Help

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
OK Robert, need a little help here. I have tried to register as a different name than JanH (yes, Ken I am trying), but I can't seem to do that if I use the same email address as JanH.

Is there any way I can have my own user name with the same email address?????

Doug

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
1 username, 1 email address.

Email me what username you want it changed to and I will change it.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Doug! Welcome! You're finally come out of Jan's sombre. Not that it's a BIG shadow mind you, but congratulations!

Tom

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Tom,

Thanks for the encouragement but alas the problem still exists. If I don't come up with a different email address I will be confined to being Mr. JanH for the rest of my meager existance.

Not that that's a bad thing, I can post with an attitude, not sign as Doug, and get away scott (not as in Jazzcom) free.

If I ever get my own user name I am considering this one "Mad as Hell and I'm not Taking it Any More". What do you think?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
I dunno. How much do you look like either A) Faye Dunaway or B) Howard Beale?!

Seriously, if you just need a second e-mail address, just get one. Hotmail is easy and you can forward from there to your main account. Plus if you're using OE on Windows, you can set it up to check your Hotmail account just like any other. There's also lots of other free e-mail services that would work, Doug. Just pick one. Or am I missing something? (I am drinking wine!)

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Tom,

I'm drinking rum so I have a better excuse for missing something! Don't look like Faye Dunaway, unless you consider her pose in "Bonnie & Clyde" after the shoot out scene.

Eventually I will get me own nombre, but until then I will continue to be Jan's enuch. :cool:

Thanks for thinking of me.

Doug