From the New York Times...

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) -- Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez said Sunday that a plot was being hatched in the Dominican Republic to assassinate him and he appealed to the president of that nation for help.

Joseito

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We can only hope that they are successful!

Where can I donate money?Do they need a "Safe House"?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:bandit:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...Ken!

Time for a dip in your beautiful pool(Scott Showed me,but I refused to take a Pee!like he did!!!) and a "Cool One"!cccccccccccccccccccc;)

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Maybe Chavez should start plotting against Hippo. You know, the old eye for an eye. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They are "Best Buddies" didn't you know that?

Those two plus Castro are the "Three Stooges" of the Carribean!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:confused:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Which one is Moe, which is Larry, and which is Curly?

President Mej?a attributed Ch?vez? remarks to a ?syndrome? that the Venezuelan President has about the former president of that country, Carlos Andr?s P?rez, who resides in the Dominican Republic. ?I told him [Ch?vez] not to worry...? Mej?a told the press.

It's official. Now we can be sure Chavez is on his wait out. El Presidente da la Republica has told him not to worry!

I wonder if with his 'assurances' to Chavez he sent along a collection of Bobby Farrin's greatest hits?

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Which one is Moe, which is Larry, and which is Curly?

XanaduRanch said:
It's official. Now we can be sure Chavez is on his way out. El Presidente da la Republica has told him not to worry!

Hillarious and true. Birds of a feather ...

But let's hope His Baldness' answer satisfied The Dictator. (Could Hippo's answer to any question ever satisfy anyone???) Life in the DR without preferentially cheap Venezuelan oil is an unpleasant thought.

Last edited:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
It isn't too hard to imagine the following scenario:
A PPH meeting in with Hippo selling to Carlos Andres Perez (Mr. CAP Cana) the franchise for the PPH in Venezuela.

Oh well, a little comic relief doesnt hurt anyone.:D