La Crianza

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Just a little note that has been flying around the internet.
Enjoy!

LA CRIANZA
> >A TRUJILLO LO CRIARON CON LECHE DE BURRA...
> >A JUAN BOSCH CON LECHE CHIVA...
> >A BALAGUER CON LECHE DE VACA...
> >A LEONEL CON LECHE EN POLVO...
> >....Y A HIPOLITO LO CRIARON CON LECHE DE MAGNESIA
> >PORQUE SE HA CAGADO EN TODOS!...
>

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Tony C

You may be declared persona non grata in DR by Hippo. I dont know if you heard, but several radio announcers from the northwest were arrested by the DNI because they conducted a phone poll by radio listeners asking the question......"Who would you rather vote for during the next election in 2004 Hipolito Mejia or the Devil"... Well, the devil won and Hippo didnt like that.

Interesting note to this..Both Leonel Fernandez and Eduardo Estrella beat the Devil....that made it worst. Hippo could not contain himself, went into a rage and ordered his hatchet man from the DNI to arrest the station announcers.

By the way....I vote for the Devil over any candidate in DR. I will now serve as campaign manager for the "Lucifer for President" committee...that is the LPP(Lucifer Para Presidente)

TW

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Re: Tony C

golo said:
By the way....I vote for the Devil over any candidate in DR. I will now serve as campaign manager for the "Lucifer for President" committee...that is the LPP(Lucifer Para Presidente)
TW

Golo I laughed so hard at this that I cried.

You have a twisted way of saying things, but this is soo funny.

Lina
can I vote without a cedula?
LMAO

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Unintended publicity

golo said:
You may be declared persona non grata in DR by Hippo. I dont know if you heard, but several radio announcers from the northwest were arrested by the DNI because they conducted a phone poll by radio listeners asking the question......"Who would you rather vote for during the next election in 2004 Hipolito Mejia or the Devil"... Well, the devil won and Hippo didnt like that.

Interesting note to this..Both Leonel Fernandez and Eduardo Estrella beat the Devil....that made it worst. Hippo could not contain himself, went into a rage and ordered his hatchet man from the DNI to arrest the station announcers.

TW

We should thank His Baldness for arresting these people.

Let's face it, how many of us not in Monte Cristi would otherwise have heard about this "encuesta de diablo" ?

And now thanks to the well-publicized arrest, the whole of DR knows. Some foreign tabloids/media might even put in in their trivia news section. And one can imagine how many more Hippo jokes have been inspired.

Oh, yeah, that's the "leche de magnesia" effect, isn't it ? :laugh:

Happyhare

Jun 26, 2003
I certainly believe the one who put up this joke most be a doctor. Or maybe a nutritionist. So I recommend Hippo that search for all the doctor and nutritionist in DR and arrest them... hahaha That will make him look better right??

WHAT A DISGRACEFULL PRESIDENT WE HAVE IN DR!!!!

Why he lower himself to such a point that what his PEOPLE says madden him???

A president should deal with this with more wisdom than just arresting people... It like a chicken fight...

I believe there will be a outbreak of attacks followed by a strong protest. Maybe some huelga will come too in the near future.

We will just have to wait till most inversionist withdrawn their investments (Industrial Free Zone). And all those working poor people lose their job... They will do something... I believe they will...