Codetel Home Phone Cost

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Don't know what it costs from area to area or whether its the same all over but what does a hard wired line cost to be activated and what is basic service fee on the North Coast por favor?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chris, you might try Codetel'w website to see what info you can get from it www.codetel.net.do

It is hard to figure basic cost from my bill because of VIP, internet flash, etc. In with last bill was a brochure saying rates were going up, and giving all the old rates and the new ones,including the most basic of services. I would think you could get this through their website.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
heres my bill...
I have VIP service and dial up connection is about $1200 pesos a month. That gives you the secretary and unlimited hours on the phone which is necessary when you have dial up puter service. Then if you call a cell phone from the phone they charge you extra for this.
There is call waiting..call forwarding and all the little crap that I dont need but its all in the VIP servicce.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Interested in knowing more details, the web site seems good, but I can't read spanish.

How much for plain phone connection?
How much phone connection + ADSL Internet?
Is it worthed to have a phone line at all or are you guys using cell phones instead?

Common, there has to be more people out there that have the phone and the Internet!

ecarignan

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
phone line plus flash 1800 pesos per months.
i dont use the phone, but it is required for flash.
for phone i use strictly cell phone.