Buying a apartment and a business

singleat34

Aug 1, 2003
I am thinking about moving to the DR and I have some guestions. I have found apartments in sosua starting about 25,000. is this real? another question is, all the cheap apartments on the web are in sosua why is that? another who is a good real estate agent in that area who can also help find a business for sale. I have a many more but this is a start. I have done a lot of research on the web. looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The real estate agent that I recommend to people coming to the North Coast is Dean Brown, the Centrury 21 representative for the North Coast. I can vouch for his honesty and integrity. He has helped a number of the people who post on this board, all of whom speak very highly of him. You can email him direct at wandabrown@codetel.net.do

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
To answer your question about 25k being real, it is. I have seen many in that price range that are Studios. 30k for 1 bedrooms and 40k for 2 bedrooms. These are entry level apartments.

I used Ina at Century 21 to buy a building lot and she was quite professional. I know Dean and like him.

Scott

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
OK. Since y'all promotin' y'alls favorites. I would also recommend Jose Loinaz and Lynne Ostermann at West Indies Real Estate in Sosua and Puerto Plata.