Greetings from Taiwan

hipanda

May 2, 2003
Hello to my new found friends in Sosua!
Although I was there for only a short time, I felt welcomed and extremely well taken care of, in more ways than can be described in a few short words.

Thanks to Rocky for the room, the drinks, the great food, and the orientation to Sosua; you are a wonderful host. The going away party at Rocky?s for the employee of Northern Coast Dive Shop (sorry, can?t recall her name) was great fun. I met many wonderful people that night.

A warm thank you to Linden and Barb of Britannia Pub, you are truly wonderful people.
The dinner together in Los Charamic?s is a great memory. My taste buds longing for lobster as I type this.

Thanks to Kevin Carroll and friend for rescuing me at the Caribe Bus stop and giving me a ride to my room. Your timing was great, 2 large Presidentes after my arrival.
I was well primed for my Cuba Libres and Pizza waiting for me at Rocky?s.

Thanks to Northern Divers for the great snorkel trip. Even though I was the only one who signed up, they didn?t hesitate to take me on a great trip to Tres Rocas. Truly a professional outfit.

I am so fortunate to have found this forum several weeks before my trip. With only 4 days in the DR, I was able to focus my time on meeting the great people that I?ve mentioned above, as well as many others like me, who were fortunate to be in Sosua at the same time.

Thank you all again,

I hope to return and spend more time with you in the near future.

David Cox