The guy asking for Horse Radish

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I cant find the thread but someone here asked for horse radish and not a sauce.

I have one bottle for you. Golds HOT directly from NY packed in Ice and in my fridge as I type. Had it brought down for you yesterday by a friend.

Call me to make arrangements to pick it up. It will cost you a presidente! 853-6158 is my cell and I am on the North Coast.

Scott

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Hello

Tiles in Brother??

Please give us the whole story, after they were delivered etc.

Pavan

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Escott said:
I cant find the thread but someone here asked for horse radish and not a sauce.

I have one bottle for you. Golds HOT directly from NY packed in Ice and in my fridge as I type. Had it brought down for you yesterday by a friend.

Call me to make arrangements to pick it up. It will cost you a presidente! 853-6158 is my cell and I am on the North Coast.

Scott

hmmmmmmmm.... is it too much to ask for an a/c unit and a big screen tv to be brought in for me???.... I'll buy you TWO presidentes!!!:bunny:

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
actually...

scratch the tv... i still do not have functional cable... i will just take the ac unit! :-D

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Hello

missing_dr said:
Tiles in Brother??

Please give us the whole story, after they were delivered etc.

Pavan
90% done. Should be finished by Sunday including taking the Kitchen window out and putting in Glass block so I can get light and not see the shaft:)

New furniture is being delivered in a couple of days. When are you coming back?

Scott

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Flying on the 10th to Puerto Rico

Hello Scott,

Good to hear that the tile project is doing fine.

Flying on the 10th to Puerto Rico. Will be in Santiago on the 15th (friday) just in time for AZB/Missing Friday ritual!! You must come into Santiago for that weekend.

Am grounded in Mexico for September.........mom arrives from India on the 5th.

PS: have to go see Tom in SDQ too.

Pavan

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Re: Re: Hello

Escott said:
90% done. Should be finished by Sunday including taking the Kitchen window out and putting in Glass block so I can get light and not see the shaft:)

New furniture is being delivered in a couple of days. When are you coming back?

Scott

About that blank check Scott...

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Flying on the 10th to Puerto Rico

missing_dr said:
Will be in Santiago on the 15th (friday) just in time for AZB/Missing Friday ritual!! You must come into Santiago for that weekend. have to go see Tom in SDQ too. Pavan

Harumph! I am never going to see that glass of wine, Missing! Time to visit Scott, AZB, CC, but no time for me or Sosua. That's OK. LittleJoe told me everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat worms. :: sniffle ::

Have a good trip!