My Sankie

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Or as CC says "How to get rubbed in all the right places".

After all the talk on here about sankies I was beginning to think something was wrong with me since I had never been approached.

We stayed at the Hostal Zapata in Boca Chica on our last night in DR to be close to the airport. We've stayed there several times and always like it. The owners are friendly and helpful. The staff is always very courteous and more important to Alan, they keep him supplied with Presidentes.

Alan was away on business for most of the day and I was relaxing on a lounge chair. The current massage "therapist", David, thinking I was vacationing alone, approached me asking if I ever went to the local discos. I admitted I didn't and he offered to take me, show me how to do the latest dances and keep me smiling all night long.

I declined, telling him I was with my husband. He kept talking, telling me what a shame for such a "beautiful" woman to be by herself. I finally let him talk me into a massage. He had a table set up under the palm trees with all his supplies. He told me several times what a beautiful body I had, that surely I couldn't be 50 years old and what a lucky man my husband was. Oh, he did use a coke bottle for part of the massage. Very different. I dozed a little and later discovered ( or actually Alan discovered ) I had oil in interesting places. Sorry guys, that's all the details on that.

He did come up to Alan several times when he returned wanting to "f**ked him up good".

:smoke:

Criss... I got robbed, but I also got the reassurance that women want from a sankie ( Alan's words, not mine ). Personally, I don't need anyone but Alan telling me how wonderful I am. (he's gonna kill me for that )

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:rolleyes: So what did he do with the coke bottle?
Mary you should have gone to the disco with him and learn all the new moves. LOL

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
PM me with what he did with the coke bottle!!! i can guess, but... he could have used it to roll it up and down your back! ha

did he shake the bottle first and take the cap off?

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
It's only been a week since she left DR (and David) but i've come to notice certain things. The coke bill has gone sky high. I make several trips per day for more coke. When I return, she always views the coke bottle with a twinkle in her eyes. I wonder.....is this a bad sign? To be replaced by her sankie David is one thing, but replaced by a coke bottle? I must study the econonmic factors more closely i.e. cost of coke bottles, aa size batteries etc. I was almost certain the north coast electrical problems were caused by her battery operated friend but perhaps not.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: sankies

katty said:
Presidente bottles work the best

Is that with or without the Presidente still inside. The liquid that is. Inside the Bottle ... not ... ah ... ! Oh my!

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: Re: sankies

XanaduRanch said:
Is that with or without the Presidente still inside. The liquid that is. Inside the Bottle ... not ... ah ... ! Oh my!

HELL NO,

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
David is not a sankie, he works for a living

He's upstanding. (and stands nearly 7 feet tall). He works day and night, two jobs (bar back/bouncer/setup/waiter at Mad House, currently closed. And he's 44 or maybe 45 by now.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In Mary's defence she had never really met a sankie and after reading all about it here was on the lookout for one and we as in me kind of encouraged her to write about it.

I'm glad to hear David isn't a sankie and works hard. Goes to prove my point about NOT painting all people with the same brush.

Thanks Jim.

Edited due to brain being on backwards this morning. :alien:

Last edited: