well i see its going to be tough

Baron72

Aug 7, 2003
I am not an asshole or a money grubber. I felt that things would work out for me but jeesh the comments make it look like the non dominicans are out to get the new imports. but i know you are giving your 2 cents and appreciate it non the less. in the future everyone lease give advice that may help not hinder. thank you.peace

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
First of all,you don't need to start a new post each time!

Second,if you don't think that telling you about the many problems,and pit falls of your ill thought out fantasy is helpful advice,you are in even deeper trouble! If someone told me that I might end up in prison for smoking some "grass" I would take that as "helpful" advice!You don't see "foreign beach Bums" here,working for a few days,making some money,chilling out on the beach,scoring with the tourists!
Better to tell it like it is,and those who are responding to you ARE doing so!than to paint a picture that does not exist!
Anyone who posts here about the availability of "Drugs",is going to receive a chilly reception!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear BAron72

Please do a search using the words "Drugs" and "Jails"

If you have the qualifications, I would suggest that you get into the business in the States, with one of the major chains: Hilton, Marriot, that whole crowd. Or In Orlando there is a RIU hotel that has operations here. Work your way into a position wherby you can transfer with a US sized salary to the DR. But nowadays you have to be drug free to get in those chains.. Can you do that?

Work in local hotels is limited and not paid that well by US standards.

Your interest in drugs will get a lot of flack and if you ever see a Dominican jail, I think you might forget it. Oh yes, the local police and DEA folks just love to get gringos with some weed or a little blow....Lawyers love it too. So do the other inmates that will live off you ...

HB

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
and after you have bleed money from every orifice

and you finally get bailed out of jail. Don't plan on coming back to DR, you'll be banned for life. Unless you want to bleed a little bit more money to clear that up too.

Personally I think you should do it, in fact I encourage you too, the more money the legal system gets the better it is, and to top it off, they will have one more show-n-tell stupid Gringo in a cage to show others what not to to.

Personally take sess, it's stonger a much better high.

-Lee