DR1Newsletter in Spanish???

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Cris Colon;

Would it be at all possible to offer the DR1 Newsletter in Spanish for those of us who wish to distribute it to our Local populations??
I realize this is a strange, and possibly an unmanagable, request, but I haven't the expertise in Spanish to accomplish the translation nor does anyone in Manzanillo.
Your considered response, please.
Texas Bill

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That request needs to go to Dolores,or Robert.

I will tell you that the articles that you read in English on DR1,are translated from various dominicaan newspapers that are sold,or given away free here everyday.So if they don't read the stories as they appear in the daily Dominican newspapers,why would they read them after they have been re-printed in Spanish on DR1?

Are you familiar with the saying;"Carrying Coals To Newcastle"?

I don't think that giving them the same articles that are available in the papers one day,the next day,will make them more readable!

Here is another "Old Saying","You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him read yesterdays newspaper!!"or something like that!

Cris Colon;)

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
:cool:
OK Cris, I get the message and must agree with you.
I'll do some searching on the I-net for the articles referred to in DR1 Newsletter and print them out.
Texas Bill

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
dr1

What happened to DR1 today? No email and it is not published on the website...Holiday?