This is getting UUUUUGLY

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
I have a question? The D.R. buys all it's Oil from Venezuela right?
ummmm dam! that means that a bigger electricity crisis could be heading our way if the Chavez (D.R.) Killing plot continues and develop into an ugly (Soap-opera).

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
How long have you been living in the DR, Erickxson? I assume not too long. The key to successful living here is to not get excited about all the things that may go wrong. They probably will, but there is nothing we can do about it. The Dominicans have the right idea: si Dios quiere. You will be less stressed if you adopt that mind set.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Well, Ken, that same 'anything that can go wrong probably will' philosophy probably applies in Venezuela as well. Who knows? Between the two we actually might get lucky. Maybe there is a plot against Chavez and maybe he will get iced and the Venezuelans will be so happy they'll return the favor and in appreciation and a gesture of friendliness sell new President Leonel all the oil he wants at half price.

:ermm:

Well? We can dream, can't we?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ken..........You just hit the nail on the head!

Ken said:
How long have you been living in the DR, Erickxson? I assume not too long. The key to successful living here is to not get excited about all the things that may go wrong. They probably will, but there is nothing we can do about it. The Dominicans have the right idea: si Dios quiere. You will be less stressed if you adopt that mind set.

Ken I have lived here in the DR 14 years and you are so right (Quote) Si Dios Quiere..............

Gringo