Lack of Information

greenparke

Aug 10, 2003
Why is the this website lacking up to date results? If I were only interested in American results I would be up to speed. Even the ESPN website is not updated regularly and certain sports like Badminton is not being featured there. In these times information, especially for important events such as the Pan Am Games, should be readily accessible to all on a timely basis.

I should hope, there will be vast improvements in the future, as communictaion is vital!!!

Good Luck to the Jamaican, Bermudian & Canadian teams

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Did you try the official site?

There are quite a few sites with current standings, awards, results, etc. Robert is not the sponsor of the games on this site you know.

If you do a search in the forums you will find at least 2 links to results that I can recall, also the CBC and Canoe.ca have up to date information.

So it is available to all if you look.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
greenparke - we are not the official site, we are just trying to do our bit.

How about next time donating US$150,000 and I will be happy to provide up to the minute results.

Sorry we disappointed you....

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh this is hilarious.....

Hey Robert... why wasn't Friday's US Stock reflected on the main page??? How am I ever supposed to know where my investments are if you cannot keep me updated?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Good Point GirlieGirl!

And Robert while you're working on GirlieGirl's stock info and Greenparke's sports scores I'd like to suggest you add a few other enhancements for DR1 members:
  • Live streaming video feed from Sosua gentlemen's clubs for CC, AZB, Missing_DR
  • An online gaming section so instead of flaming each other we can use our mouse to shoot at little Amicus icons with pointed word barb lasers
  • A DR Virtual Reality page for posters looking for information on moving here who've never been here. Entering the page would immerse you in a 3D Virtual world of DR drivers, ladrones, lambones, and PN and AMET officers with their hands out for bribes
I am sure we can come up with more but that'll do for a start. Whaddya think? By Friday? Remember we all are hoping there will be vast improvements in the future, as communictaion is vital! Oh and good Luck to the Jamaican Bobsled, Bermudian Curling, Dominican Website Hacking and Canadian Conch Diving Teams!

Last edited:

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Oh Yes Oh Yes!!!

I agree with XR, especially about the virtual DR Page. This way all the people that come here and say "I have 500 USD I want to move to the DR and become a millionaire, but have never visited the place." will be able to partake in the normal daily routine prior to the big move.

If you want I will more than happy to compose a list of all the things people feel we "need" here on DR1 to make their world a better place.