!!! Results !!! the way to results !!!

parisien

Aug 6, 2003
For those who have not yet understood how to find the results on the official site of the Pan Am games www.santodomingo2003.com, here is the few things to do when you are on the homepage 'Portada' :
1) Go in the middle of the page at the Medallero yellow frame
2) Then click on medallero, puntuacion, resultados ..... just at the foot of this frame
3) On the new window opened go to Results just after participants by country and participants by sport. Click on Results.
4) All the sports logos appear. Click on the one you want.
5) The days you can click on are a bit more yellow. Click on the day you want ...

AND YOU CAN HAVE A SMILE. You've got them.

TomCayman

Aug 2, 2003
Results on website down..

What monkeys are running the official website.....followed your excellent instruction and yup....at the last hurdle, get a file not found error, to be specific

"Not Found The requested URL /es/medallero/datos/cgi-bin¿date=2003-08-11&lang=ESP&jspID=ZZreDay.html was not found on this server."

Sigh....this is beyond a joke.

Also, the pool temperature is 88 degrees, and nobody in DR thought to come up with a cooling system.....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yes, the official site is having a few issues. I can only assume they have no money or have not been paid?

Please tell me more about the pool temperature. I was under the impression the guy that built this knew what he was doing...

TomCayman

Aug 2, 2003
Finally, the results are on the website !

Yeah !....at last...not exactly real time, but at least start lists and yesterdays results are up (for swimming, at least )