looking for a friend in La Vega

C

Chris

Hello, maybe anyone here can help me find a former collegue of mine who immigrated to the Dominican Republic about 2 years ago. His name is Georg Nowakowski and I think he lives in La Vega. Unfortunately the last adress I have of him seems to be no longer valid. it was: Benito Monci?n esquina Ing. Garcia #16 La Vega / Dominican Republic If anyone has heard of Georg, knows him or knows how I could find him, I would strongly appreciate your comments. I'll be coming to the DR in the middle of May and would like to visit him.

Thank you very much in advance

Chris

C

Chris

thank you very much raffiie.... as a matter of fact, I'll be coming to the DR (Puerto Plata) next week and will try my luck in La Vega

R

raffiie

dear chris, re address, if you go to La vega just drop by he may still be there. I don't know who the person is but what you have is the intersception of two streets. he probably lives at benito moncion corner ingeniero garcia. the #16 could be for either of both streets. If you visit the Dom Rep and will be going to the cibao region which is where La vega is located, one of the oldest cityand most fertile region it may take only a few minutes to stop by as you must pass by in order to go from the south to north. Just inquire about him and someone may be able to provide info. Be careful when travelling in the nights as the crime rate has gone up in the last few years. My family come from the country side of La Vega and still some of my family still there. good luck finding him .

raffie