boutique hotel

Carlos Mora

Aug 4, 2003
www.ecohostales.com
I am looking for a Boutique hotel to be open soon in Santo Domingo, it is a 100 suites Boutique hotel and I need to locate the owner.
Is there any body who can help me, e mail address, telephone or any other souce of information to locate this person or the President of the board will help me.
I am a hotelier expert in this tipe of business and I need to locate him before I travel to the Island.
PLS. reply to presidencia@ecohostales.com

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Estimado Carlos,
This is the second time you've asked this question. The fact that you've not received an answer yet probably either means that people on this board don't know the information you seek or that they don't really understand the question. In case it's the latter, could you explain for those who are not in the business per se, what is considered to be a "boutique hotel"? And in order for us to help better, what is to be the hotel's name? What part of Santo Domingo is it to open in (that might provide a clue or jog someone's memory)?
I hope this helps get the answer you seek.
Atentamente,
Keith

P.D. Disculpeme, por favor, pero estoy curioso. ?Como puede ser
que Ud. sabe cuantas habitaciones tendr? este hotel, pero parece que sabe poco m?s que eso?

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
You may be referring to...

Sofitel Nicolas De Ovando/ Opening Jul 03
104 rooms hotel. The Sofitel Nicolas De Ovando is located in the heart of Santo Domingo colonial City , with an easy access to Las Americas Airport at 30 kilometres. With a 16th century architecture and all the modern amenities in the rooms, the hotel features a restaurant with a terrace facing the patio and two bars with a swimming pool view in one side and the lobby lounge in the other side. Additionally, the hotel offers facilities for disabled persons and conference rooms.

http://www.sofitel.com/sofitel/fichehotel/gb/sof/2975/fiche_hotel.shtml