Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Terramar Estates

Terramar Estates:

Okay all... oppinions needed... never been... do not know the area... through one of my recent inquiries to a realtor I was sent this house... in Terramar Estates... beautiful and has all the amenities I desire... of course at a higher price than I originally wanted... BUT I am willing to pay it I like it so much.... so... tell me before I go visit it... what is the property there like??? Upscale??? Downscale??? Noisy??? Also... where is it in reference to Cabarete/Sosua and Casa Linda?

Thanks so much..

Sorry but realtor cannot answer questions at 10:46 at night :-)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well...

Since new things have come to light....

Let me ask this... what in your mind is the best neighborhood around cabarete or up to sosua???? And if it is why???

AND NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SEAHORSE RANCH CAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD IT!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Communities

There are several developments between Cabarete and Sosua. They all rent out houses. There is Costa Azul, Lomas Mironas (although there are not many homes there yet) Perla Marina, Pro Cab (which is in Cabarete) and Casa Linda. If you have means of transportation any of these locations would be suitable. Pro Cab is immediately adjacent to Cabarete so no vehicles are required if working in Cabarete. And, regardless of what others say on this board there are quite a few realtors who manage homes in these communities. Email me if you would like a more complete list of realtors in the area. Sea Horse Ranch is the extreme.

Good Luck

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default GirlieGirl

FROKA had nothing? He manages houses for people who have built them and left and always has something in many of those projects. But at local prices not $1000/month tourist prices. Generally the local realtors that manage houses have much better prices than the franchise named ones simply because the others deal with vacationers and tourists all the time.

TerraMar is in Sosua Abajo. The entrance is just a few meters west of the Texaco station in Charamico.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exactly what I told her

Costa Azul is a nice project and even has a little golf course there.

i am sure that there is simething nice within easy walking distance...You'll get your morning and evening exercise..

HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default :-(

Day of house hunting... nothing prevailed.... I will update you when I relax...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

GG,
    Try calling Pierre at LÁgence in Cabarete 571-0999 He's got local stuff for rental here in Pro Cab and around town. Don't know his prices though - sorry!
    Peter & Alex

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about buying at Terramar and Isabel said that if I bought there, she wouldn't go with me. I had heard about some burglaries and the like there; even a home invasion. Then she told me about her friend and her husband who had been held hostage in their home for over 24 hours. Then one of the security guys where I'm at now was telling me about Terramar when he did security there. It was a nightmare with the tigres coming in from over the hill. Glad I didn't buy there.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenosha - Is Terramar the little subdivision on the right between Sosua and Cabarete? I remember the realtor showed us a house there but said there was a "housing project" across the field and people have come over from there and burglarized some of the houses.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No, Terramar isn't on the way to Cabarete. Its in the other direction. If you're coming into Sosua from the airport, Terramar is on the right hand side of the road just before you get to the Bienvenied Sosua sign.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast