Color Copier & Laminator?

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Hey Hey... Does anybody have a color copier and laminator that I can use for a nominal fee??? Or a name and location of a place around pop that has one. I need to copy some items out of my book and laminate them for on order merchandise and do not really want customers looking at my entire wholesale pricing catalog.

Thanks in advance...

PS: It is about 20 pages

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
SHould be just about anywhere

The internet cafes and the photo developing places usually offer color copying and laminating as there are a lot of women who prefer to copy their cedulas to carry a copy and not the original. And of course to rent them/share them. In Boca Chica there are at least 2 places that promote this service so in Sosua or PP there must be at least one.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
There just has to be one in POP. However, we have one in Sosua just accross from from the Codetel office. Very decent prices too. They are very discreet

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: please define for newbie

Kay said:

National ID card for persons over 18, issued by the JCE (Junta Central Electoral , or close to that) which is the government agency that runs elections.

Used as universal ID not just for voting and for those persons who "entertain" girlies in their hotels, as the management usually calls for the cedula to be left at the desk to prove the person is of legal age and as a partial barrier to thievery.