! Thank You _d.r !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP_time

Aug 16, 2003
.......just wanted to express my gratitude to the people.
I'm sadly leaving on the 19th after completing work for the PanAm games.
After living 10 years in Miami, your great country made me realize how important the little things are in life.
You have a country to be PROUD! of.
ThankYou------> :*)
.........and to anyone THINKING of coming here.....dont think... just COME!

John

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
NICE comment & THANK you!!!
We Ex-Pats who have made this our home totally concur with your thoughts & sentiments. Hurry back to us for holidays or even extended stays AND stay in touch on this board!!! Your experiences of working at the PanAm games would be greatly appreciated as a few posts on this (& the other) forum!!!

God Speed & Good Luck - Grahame.

Kay

Jul 8, 2003
Yes, thank you DR

Just wanted to say thanks, too.
I really like what little I saw of DR, and it was so nice that I have to be amzed, when I'm told the norht is even prettier!
-k

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Glad you enjoyed our little island Kay - come back see us soon.

Yes, the north IS pretty with quite a few more hills & a LOT less buildings!! Mainly it is US, the inhabitants of the north coast - who are that much prettier!! I mean, look at Rob, Chris C, Golo etc then look at Ken, Eddy, Hillbilly etc & you'll see a marked improvement!!!! I acknowledge the beauty of Pib & Dolores etc., from the south BUT.............. those men down south?????

Yell us on the north coast & we'll see you enjoy your stay up here 1000 fold more than your Santo Domingo visit!! - Grahame.

UP_time

Aug 16, 2003
After arriving in Miami...I decided that since my last visit was umm "work"...and I should take a week vacation..sooooo...i'll be arriving on the 15 of Sept.
I cannot believe how inexpensive it is to fly from Miami....
US $285.00 !!!!!!!!
I guess the one most important reason for my return is because of the Pan Am games....... I was in the Jaragua at the sports bar "Champions" when the opening ceremony began for the games.
All the locals were glued to the TV... and when the flag was raised, most all had tears in there eyes.......TALK ABOUT PATRIOTISIM!!!
Me thinks that if Dominicans feel that strongly about their country...maybe this also applies to other things.
I must admit that the 3 weeks that I spent in Santo Domingo, I was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the people..and NOT just because I was an American, cause I also saw this between Dominican-Dominican.
If only Miami could be so nice..but its TOTALLY diffrent.
Annyway...thanks for the responses !!!!! and I cant waaait to return to your paradise.
Thank You for the privaledge to visit !!!
John

Status
Not open for further replies.