Degrees of Blonde

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
First Degree: A married couple were in bed asleep when the phone rang at 2 am in the morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened for a moment and said, "How should I know? That's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The husband said, "Who was that?" The wife said, "I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast was clear."

Second Degree: Two blondes are walking down the street when they notice a compact lying on the ground. The first blonde picks it up, looks into the mirror and says , " Hmm this person looks familiar!" She hand it to the second blonde who says, "You dummy! It's me!!"

Third Degree: A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to her boyfriend's place and sure enough, she finds him in bed with a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry and is suddenly overcome with grief. She reaches into her handbag and puts the gun to her head. Her boyfriend shouts, "Honey! Don't do it!" and she says, "Shut up! You're next!"

Fourth Degree: A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She challenges to her friend, "Go ahead, I know all of them." So her friend asks," what's the capital of Wisconsin?" and she says, "that's easy; W."

Fifth Degree: What did the blonde say to her doctor after he told her she was pregnant? "Is it mine?"

Sixth Degree: Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a freshman at UCLA, sat in her US Government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade was all about. Bambi pondered the question and finally said, " It was the decision George Washington made before he crossed the Delaware."

Seventh Degree: Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find that her home had been ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on the leash, the blonde ran out onto the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find my home burglarized and my possessions stolen, and they send me a BLIND policeman!"

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
3 very pregnant ladies were sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office.

the redhead said to the brunette: "we're having a girl because when we conceived i was on top." the brunette says "well then we must be having a boy because my husband was on top."

at this point the blonde started to cry. "what's wrong?" asked the redhead and the brunette.

the blonde replies "i'm going to have a puppy!!"