A note of thanks

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
Well, tomorrow is the day of my long awaited return to Sto Dgo.
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all those who post here. The information you provide, on a daily basis, could fill 10 tourist guides and is often good advice for any expats living abroad "anywhere". Remember you help countless numbers of "lurkers" who never respond to the threads, so please keep it up. It is especially appreciated by those of us whose hearts and minds are in the Dom. Rep., when our bodies are stuck elsewhere.

Special thanks to Rob and Delores who make this all possible. I don't know you or why you do this, but I am quite sure you not getting "rich". This is obviously about concern for the country, and in my opinion a noble cause.(that goes for the mod's too)

Unfortunately, time does not allow me to attend the DR1 reunion at the end of the month, I would love to meet all of you and put the faces with the personalities.(photo's don't do justice) I ask that if the reunion date changes or some impromptu gathering happens in the next week, someone be kind enough to e-mail me the details. Yes, I know the rules. The first one is on me.

Thanks

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
Hillbilly,

Thanks for the offer... I know it is sincere. I may get up your way this trip for a day or so. If my travels lead that way, it would be my pleasure. I will give you as much notice as possible.

Ruffino

FRANKY R

Jul 11, 2003
to ruffi, I second that motion, you are right a lot of people read the threads and never respond, I know plentty of them.
I really enjoy this website is a littler way out ./