RD$1 Billion per gold medal-$243,000,000 for every medal!!!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Wake up!! The fantasy is over. Celebrate now....we are now reporting the cost per gold medal and all the DR medals, not counting the under the table money from "El Hombre del Maletin", who paid additional money for some of these medals.

Thank god its over. Luckily enough, Brazil saved us some money with the closing ceremonies by bringing the famous "Mangueira" school from their carnival and took over the show from the boring and rehashed Juan Luis Guerra, who looks as old as as a Chubby Checker show. Amelia Vega proved what I have said before, that she cannot handle live interviews. She had no answers at the airport, at the Corporan show and at the maternity hospital, where she made a fool of herself answering questions about AIDS, which is now her pageant theme. All she can say is "Oh my God, how happy I am to be in my homeland" Good Lord!!!

Someone here dreams about the facilities in the future. Dont hold your breath. How in the world are we going to keep supplies of chlorine tablets for the olympic pools, when people need to bring their own syringe, cotton swab and alcohol to get an injection in one of our hospitals? Who is going to replace arrows and targets for the archery fields? Any idea how they will be able to convince the softies from Piantini, Naco and Los Cacicazgos to play Badmington in the hard core UASD? Who is going to supply the feathery-fit-for-fags badgmington balls? Whats going to happens to the Estadio Olimpico when the bachata and merengue concerts start ruining the new seats and stands?

And for those who hold any hope for DR medals in the Summer Olympics in Greece, let me warn you, bring your handkerchiefs. You will be lucky to see any of our athletes even classify to compete in all but a handful of sports. Other than U.S. citizen and American traitor Felix Sanchez, the greatest opportunist of sports, I dont see any other hopefuls. Juana Arrendel may be over the hill by then. Wanda Rijo is no match for Eastern Europeans. Our real baseball teams is spread out in the Majors. Our basketball teams are not even world class, much less competing in Europe, out of their turf. The volleyball squad saw their last gold medal. They dont make gold medals at the olympics for Pan Am gold carriers. These are mickey mouse games, where even the USA swept everything with their second backup team. Just look at the baseball babies and their ugly Americans in basketball. Our boys will shit in their pants at the sight of Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady and Ray Allen. That is if they ever get to meet these guys. Just in exhibition they blew the Puerto Ricans 101-74 in a warm up yesterday? What about the Lithuanians? The French? Spain? Then take track and field. No Dominican will get the pleasure to run against the big bad Americans. Our boys will drown in a swimming pool with the American and British swimmers. This is no contest. No more medals.

Now it is time to pay for these lousy games. I will take the interest on it. Dont forget your first full monthly interest payment on my account is due the 25th of this month at Banco Central . We plan to leave no reserves at the bank in 180 days.(At last count US$230,000,000 left)
Thank you fools!!!

TW

Apr 26, 2002
The women's volleyball team won Gold over Cuba, the USA, Canada and Brasil. How is that not world class?

Golo, I was hoping to hear your comments about the shooting of circuit boxes and the collapse of the PRSC.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Originally posted by golo Dont forget your first full monthly interest payment on my account is due the 25th of this month at Banco Central . We plan to leave no reserves at the bank in 180 days.(At last count US$230,000,000 left)
Thank you fools!!!

TW
Good luck collecting your money. And I REALLY mean that.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Pib

I will keep you posted just like I did with my Baninter and Bancredito certificates. Hey, I would even take some land from the CEA if they run out of money.

As to my political fans....why would I waste any time with the chicken shit legislators hiding under the table from a fake shoot out. Did you know that there was really no shooting there? Just fireworks in the middle of a blackout. The whole thing was a joke. Even those who pulled guns were toy guns. These people are scared of their own shadows. I hear some military people wrecked the switchboard to make them look bad for not tipping them enough. They looked like fools dressed in their white polyestre suits hiding under their "curul".

The best real shootout happened over the weekend in Haina, where this guy shot four people at a Colmadon. A friend of mine was crippled with a bullet thru the neck. Haina had three blue tarps last Sunday for funerals. Thats real shooting!! This mickey mouse stuff at the legislative building is boys play.

TW

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
i know it is a long shot, even by hm's standards, but if they don't pay that interest....i will laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Bochinche

Take my word. You will not enjoy that part. People with the right connections always get their things first. Ask the ones who got their Baninter dollars and those who did not, even though their dollars were printed in the same print shop. My money will be there.

By the way, I just found out(and this will not appear in the press) that gold medal winners get paid less than watchmen. For instance Rubel Salomon, the karate gold medal winner gets paid US$60 dollars a month while he trained in Spain with the best in the world, plus his lousy military salary of $1500 pesos a month. He lives in a low income apartment and pays $1500 a month for rent, so he has to get his food from "chao" or military meals. This kid is so poor, he would be happy just to get 10 gallons of paint to paint his mothers house, which Popular may donate.

He is also entitled to the prize offered by con-man Tony Turbi, who is now in jail for conspiracy to kill presidential aide Modesto Diaz. another mafiosi friend of Hippo. Turbi is a jerk who has an obscure financial empire with gas stations(always fronts for money laundering and other criminal activitiers), offered RD$500,000 from jail to all gold medal winners. He did not do this out of the kindness of his heart. Rather, he is a politician who thinks by doing this the justice system will give him consideration for a dismissal of the charges. Truly, the only reason he is still in jail is because the family of the man he had killed will not stop pursuing a long sentence for this jerk. Otherwise he would have been freed a long time ago with judges selling their soul to El Hombre del Maletin.

Cardinal Lopez Rodriguez has adviced the gold medal winners not to take this tainted money from Turbi(whose name is appropiate because it may come from the word "turbia" which means dirty). But these poor athletes have no conscience. They are just hungry wolves who need cash from any source. Pride is a last consideration. There is also a prohibition for Turbi personally giving the money in a ceremony, which he wants, to show off. As a prisoner he has no right to do this.

Everyone knows Turbi was also surprised by the number of gold medalists. He was counting on spending only a million on Felix Sanchez and Juana Arrendel. He figured giving this money out now would be better than wasting it in Dominican lawyers, who are as bad as the criminals themselves. But he got scalped for a $5 million prize pot(10 gold medalists), if he ever gets to pay it.

And as if the poor athletes need more dissapointments, the trainer for the Dominican karate team got mugged and wounded when he left the stadium and is in the hospital.

Didnt I warn of the crime wave around the games?

TW

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
Well, sounds like we should have "Alice in the Dominican Republic," where up is down and down is up...and who is Mr. caterpillar?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here is what one of my son's thinks

1) Tony Turbi is scum, no doubt.
2) However, he was shot three times by Modesto's henchmen.
3) My son figures that why not get him?

As for the money? At least the kids get to have a down payment for their house or perhaps a complete house for themselves and their families. I say take it and spend it wisely! Juana is now a Major and as an "Oficial Mayor" is entitled to a car, driver, and several other interesting priveleges.

I can agree on most of the other stuff...

HB

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The Turbi deal

Tony Turbi apparently was shot at by Modesto Diaz in a turf war. Both are the scum of the earth. At least one is seven feet under. The other one will probably be killed in jail by orders of the other family someday, and if he is freed, the same will happen in the streets. Turbi is as good as dead if it follows Dominican tradition. Santiago is also like a Caribbean Corsica.

I find it so low-life that gold medalists should be so needy that their pride should be sold for a lousy $400,000 pesos. I mean this amount, because according to the deal, the gold medalists are going to share the money with the silver and bronze medalists. The silver will get $40,000 each and the bronze $20,000. This is disgusting. It looks to me like the goldies are trying to clean their souls by giving the others a small part of the pie. In other words, if they give a little here and there it wont look so bad. It is a STINKO!!! It is Dominican chopoism at its best. This is why Dominicans get the politicians we get. We still believe that our vote is up for sale. Hippo, Abinader and other candidates are running around with money bags for our hungry chopos.

Our gold medalists fit the norm. They are just street vendors on the beach, except all they do is run, jump, fight, and play a stupid game called Tae Kwon Do. If you look at these athletes, they all look like crap. I would not want to be identified with this "crapula". And now they have proved their worth. Sell your soul to TURBI. Then Freddy Beras Goico will serve as "sinverguenza de turno" by televising this whole scene from hell, where Turbi will be giving the dirty money prizes. Beras Goico has his ethics all screwed up.

I predict that Nazir Atallah is pretty close to coming up with a gold medal plan to show off next. Did you miss his latest at a church providing free books for needy students? Why does he have to be there, give a speech and wait for the miserable priest of the church to kneel down and thank him 100 times for this tainted gift. Its Dominicanism all over again. We simply STINK!!!!

I piss on the Dominican flag. It is worth shit!!! We are a bunch of beggars. We go to birthday parties and riot over the food and cake. We go to funerals and cannot wait till coffee is served and would leave soon after if pastelitos and kipes are not served. What kind of people are we???

This is why I pray for the day we become another all-tourist-island, with foreigners comprising a large minority. We need an influx of civilization. The more I look at Dominicans, the more sorry I am I was born here. Nosotros somos mas muertos de hambres que los jodios Africanos....no me jodan.

Why doesnt Hippo save this embarrassing situation and provide apartments for these chopos if they refuse the money. I would not mind if my taxes are used that way. This really must be stopped.

TW

calamardoazul

Jul 29, 2003
I'm amazed

Golo100 : are you depressed?
I could give you the phone number of two or trhee shrinks....

Ohh my God , What a dominican.....:bored:

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
He's not depressed. He's just one of the few Dominicans that tells it like it really is. This place could use a few more like him. Not only would it be a hell of a lot more interesting here but we might actually see some changes made.

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
Tell it like it is... hardly

While I understand where Golo is coming from and I respect his point of view, his word is not the word of the Lord. He has very strong biases and I don't think his opinion are truly objective ones. Don't get me wrong, they're pretty good but not objective.

Jojo

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
I didn't say his word was absolute gospel. His analysis of current events and insight into his fellow Dominicans is far beyond much of what has been published on this board. And of course he's biased. ALL of us are, me included. I didn't say I totally agreed with all of his viewpoints just those that deal with the "real" story behind current events and I admire his willingness to air what he percieves as his people's weaknesses.

His viewpoints may be elitist but many of them are right on the money.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
You are right

The inmates are running the asylum. And you havent seen nothing yet. In the next few months you are going to see things you have not seen since 1984, except even worse. The chopos are getting hungry and their level of education as bad as ever.

Dominicans, in their begging tradition cannot handle when the "limosnas" are running short. People are begging for jobs, food, bags full of money, anything they can get. Dominicans have no shame. We are worst than hungry Africans. We dont do it for lack of food. We do it for greed. We think of nothing before cutting somebody elses throat provided we get out part.

This is the shape of things to come. The FMI accord is beginning to take shape. The price indexation has not taken place yet. When it does, the bomb will explode. The examples I have given of our hungry athletes at the Pan Am games are only proof of the decadence of the Dominican society. Freddy Beras last night was again in his own shameless self promoting this gross event with the Turbi money prize. Hippo is out campaigning with bags full of cash. But the money is going to run out. The rich and powerful are going to get their money out first, then the rest are going to have to do the street fights for whatever is left .

This is something that began 50 years ago, or 1955 after Trujillo built Puente Duarte and the traitors began plotting slowly but surely how to keep everything themselves and letting the chopos take over this country. Once the PRD chopos empowered their 40% of the hungry mass we lost our way. From there on we became a welfare state, except without an institutionalized program with goals and expectations. Now more than 70% of Dominicans depend on handouts from the government and another 20% from handouts from their dumb family members sacrifize abroad.

The next few months will give me the reason. The burning of cars and buses in Tamarindo yesterday is nothing compared to what can happen if the FMI closes the handouts to the chopos. If you dont believe me, just go out to the border and watch the flea markets there. This is savagery at its best. People are shooting each other over the most insignificant traffic argument. There is no law anymore. La chusma has taken over DR. This is Nigeria Part II. Policemen are again running "multa traps" para buscarse lo suyo. They have no one to rule them. Our military is out of control and not because they want to organize a coup. They just want to steal, rob and use their power to grab.

And dont underestimate me. I am as cool as ice. If you think I am concerned for myself, forget it. I have my own escape clause and my secure tunnel to anywhere >I wish to escape. I just feel sorry for this beautiful land. Like someone said one time "The only problem with Hispaniola is that it is inhabited". I will expand "The only problem with DR is that it is inhabited by Dominicans". We are our own worst enemies. Our tourists are fooled by our so caled friendship. How little do they know us.

This is a fair warning to any foreigner who wants to do business in DR. Watch out. Our legal system has collapsed.

TW

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hey Golo i'll take your advice i'll sit wait watch and lookout let's get ready for the storm, hopefully you are wrong and nothing happens but let see, this PRD Party government is terrible and will make our belove Republic go down get dirty and become another Haiti hopefully not but let see.

ArJay

Jan 1, 2002
you go go

golo ( sorry for the bad pun )

editted for correctness

Last edited:

calamardoazul

Jul 29, 2003
Golo100 is rigth

Golo100 is rigth, dominicans are the worts enemies of dominicans, Golo100 himself could be a living proof of that....

If there is no hope in this country since all of us are a bunch of beggars, thiefs, whores, etc.., which would be the alternative way, path or program to be developed in order to achieve the supreme goal?

The way Golo100 thinks, the only way would be killing all dominicans (and haitians) and repopulating the island...with people from....????

Give us Golo100 your 2 cents...!:disappoin

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
First of all the first idiot/whore/beggar/thief/ that needs to be gone is you Golo or better yet erased from earth i suggest you to go ahead and sign into a mental facillity (el 28) you write some good stuff but at the same time you use too much fiction you should be writing for HOLLYWOOD or something......................

FICTION IS YOUR WORST ENEMY KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DR TAKE A TRIP DOWN TO THE JEWEL OF THE CARIBBEAN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THEN DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO STOP LISTENING TO BIASED CRAP WRITTEN BY GOLO.