Leather Couches

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I live in the Puerto Plata area, where do I find a large leather couch for my living room? With matching love-seat? I probably have to go to SD for this but maybe Santiago?

I really don't want something tailor made, I want to be able to go to store and pick something out.

FRANKY R

Jul 11, 2003
I don't think you'll be able to find a variety of leather sofas in d.r. since dominican in d.r. are not into leather living room
I sujest you come to the states and choose nice leather from many different leather stores and then bring them down to d.r.

Franky

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Lots of leather couches in Santo Domingo, but pricey. Shops do sales, though. Check out all the big furniture stores -- Ilumel on Abraham Lincoln, Mary on Roberto Pastoriza, and Gonzalez on 27 de Febrero.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Not to change the thread, but what about real good naugahide couches and chairs for an office?
Suggestions, please. I need to furnish an office.

email so as to not conflict with this thread.

Texas Bill

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Texas Bill said:
Not to change the thread, but what about real good naugahide couches and chairs for an office?
Suggestions, please. I need to furnish an office.

email so as to not conflict with this thread.

Texas Bill
Damn Texans... Know how many Naugas that they will have to kill for you being a bloodthirsty texan?

PS> Leather is expensive everywhere and NOT just the DR!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Texas Bill....

Why would you want NaugaHyde..(Sp?) Probably as expensive a leather. I went to re upholster a way cool retro couch in leather and looked at naugahyde (hate that word :) ) That costs as much as the leather! I have leather furniture that has lasted 10 years and looks new..I believe the other will crack and since you want it for an office..Let some fool sit on it with something in his pocket and puncture the vinyl..Or a kid with a pen..Just a thought from me..trying to get to 500 posts before I get to DR..:) Pam

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
santiago is closer.

Go to "el encanto" on calle restauracion, corner san luis st. On 2nd floor that have leather couches for reasonable prices. they also have a cafeteria where they cook fresh tasty food for less than 50 pesos / plate. So you can shop around and also get to eat a good lunch.

If you like to go the expensive route then try "hogar Ochoa" in "Plaza Internacional" on Av. juan pablo duate. They have a large selection of couches from over-seas.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
No Bill, the season was just shortened. Limit is two per day and four in possession.