:d

Aug 14, 2003
Hi everybody...

Just wanted to say Hello for the first time.. I love DR1.com and I decided to join you a couple of days ago, Hope to make good friends here... Kisses to you all...

Me :p

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola DominicanJewel!!!!!!!!

DR1 has---
Members: 3,756, Threads: 23,901, Posts: 145,509

Do your homework (Search, Search, and Search again!)
Ask your questions.
And Good Luck!

By the way---
Welcome to DR1!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Please, tell us more about your self.

Thanks
Tim H.

Help, and be Helped.
That?s why were here!!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: :)

DominicanJewel said:
22 years old, female, college student, what else do you wanna know???

please upload a pic to the media gallery ASAP, preferably a naked one.
Larry

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Re: :)

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
please upload a pic to the media gallery ASAP, preferably a naked one.
Larry

Shaking my head. You're parents are so proud of you aren't they Laurence? I mean with a welcom like that and all.

On a more respectful note...Welcome Dominican Jewel. I hope you stay around and enjoy your stay.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Oh excuse me

Please excuse me for throwing a little humor into things. Is this better?

"Welcome to DR1 Dominican Jewel"

Now if 30 of us all say the same thing this will be a kindler gentler more interesting world.

No humor or sarcasm please.

Larry

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Welcome to DR! DominicanJewel and if you feel comfortable with your body, please feel free to post a pic, clothing of course is optional.

Second in command and charter member of "The Girl Watchers Association of the World"

Alan also from Texas

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AlaninDR said:
Welcome to DR! DominicanJewel and if you feel comfortable with your body, please feel free to post a pic, clothing of course is optional.

Alan also from Texas

Damn,why didnt I think of that? Alan, you are NOT sad.
Larry

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
How about them photos of the Big talking Texans??

Women like to men watch too... Let the new girl see your brilliant photos guys? Maybe she will change her travel plans to another part of the DR JUST to see you!! (Now hold your breath OK)..What do you men look like who talk a BIG game being from Texas and all...I had an assignment to San Antonio Texas an swapped to go to Keflavik Iceland IF THAT TELLS YOU WHAT I THINK OF TEXAS...:) All in fun ...but true! :) Pam

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to DR1

Where are you studying? and what?

If you live here, please feel free to contribute to the discussions, your imput will be welcome.

HB, the grunpy ol' one

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Re: How about them photos of the Big talking Texans??

goatfarmnga said:
Women like to men watch too... Let the new girl see your brilliant photos guys? Maybe she will change her travel plans to another part of the DR JUST to see you!! (Now hold your breath OK)..What do you men look like who talk a BIG game being from Texas and all...I had an assignment to San Antonio Texas an swapped to go to Keflavik Iceland IF THAT TELLS YOU WHAT I THINK OF TEXAS...:) All in fun ...but true! :) Pam

http://dr1.com/media/cgi-bin/media....ber_Photos&image=Trina_AlanJan.jpg&img=96&tt=

where are you Pam?

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Sugar Daddies

Welcome DJ,

You'll have to remember that most, if not all of these guys are just big talkers. But, if you want a sugar daddy or sugar granddaddy, you've come to the right board.

Instead of taking your clothes off for them you may have to put on armor.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Re: Sugar Daddies

MaryS said:
Welcome DJ,

You'll have to remember that most, if not all of these guys are just big talkers. But, if you want a sugar daddy or sugar granddaddy, you've come to the right board.

Instead of taking your clothes off for them you may have to put on armor.

You're just saying that cuz you been married for 32 years.

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
goatfarmnga,

For anyone else, I'd think that South Ga. actually is southern Georgia. In your case though I don't know, since you were in Iceland.

Actually, I know that Iceland, and all of Scandinavia, is a nice place. Somebody told me that he used to take his suitcase with him to singles bars in Reyklavik because he knew that he'd go home with some nice girl.

Did you ever make it to the Faroe Islands while there?