Christmas in Cabarete

gurfrip

Aug 1, 2003
www.gurfrip.com
Thinking of hanging in Cabarete for Christmas. with a new infant, and another couple with an older infant. 10 days.

House, Hotel or other?

suggestions.

gurfrip.com

*Esther*

Aug 27, 2003
Hi there!

Well, I've been to Cabarete a month ago and must tell you it's the paradise for kitesurfers and windsurfers. One of them told me he was renting a house U$1000 per week with some friends, so it would be cheaper. The only thing is that it wasn't in the town "center".

I stayed at Hotel Punta Goleta, and I think it's ok to go with infants, although you have to go through a bridge to get to the beach.

In my opinion, if you don't mind not going to Cabarete, though I love that place, you should better go to Punta Cana. I've been 4 years at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace with ALL my family (grandpas, aunts, uncles...) and it was so great. There were a few infants, 2 of them with just 2months and a half, and it was perfect for them too. I think you might need to change the place to have a better holiday.
;)

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
I book people into many properties in Cabarete based on
1) budget
2) amenities desired (oceanview, kitchenette, cable tv, internet, ac, babysitting, etc)
3) location preference (Kite Beach, Bozo Beach, Cabarete)

I would be happy to help if you send me a private email to marina@kitexcite.com. Just curious, did you choose Cabarete because you are kitesurfers/windsurfers or ?

marina
Kitexcite.com
Cabarete, DR