Do you need a prescription for contact lenses?

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
If not I know my prescription and would like to pick up some disposables there (near POP) if I can figure out where they sell them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Lee

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The same as anywhere else, you don't need to have the prescription in hand. If you know exactly what you need, just ask any Optometrist where you can buy them.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
ltsnyder said:
If not I know my prescription and would like to pick up some disposables there (near POP) if I can figure out where they sell them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Lee

No you don't need a prescription, but good luck finding what you need. I suggest you bring enough disposables with you. I can't tell you the problems I had while on vacation trying to get a fresh pair, they either didn't have the right brand, or were super expensive, to the point that I got so frustrated I had my sister FedEx some from NYC. Got them the next day.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
If you know what you need, diameter, brand, power, etc. just order them from 1-800-Contacts. They do not require a prescription of you if they are sent to a DR address.

Make sure they send it FedEx though! I gurantee the price you pay even with FedEx will be less than buying them here and all without the hassle. They once sent an order to me USPS/Postdom that took 6 months to get here. When I looked at the box it had postmarks from Germany on it.