Chat, get your ass into it NOW!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Pumpkins

Everyone must be afrade of turning into pumpkins at midnight!! I check the chat room every night (early morning) and it's always empty!! Guess I will just have to wait for weekends.
John:angry:

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Don't wait for the weekend

Get on tonight, everybody. I'm stuck in night school from 7 to 10, central daylight time, and while I find the machinations of the LINUX operating system fascinating, it's nice to have a few side conversations going to make the three hours go by faster.
Night school on a Friday! Am I going geek or what?
SLM

Last edited:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Last night was a fun chat -- up to the standards of last year! Nice to see Scott & Pib back in the room. Become regulars again, guys! You add alot.

We had a good crowd -- Larry, linamia, Zeus, D&D, AlaninDR, Jan -- I'm probably forgetting someone (please forgive me, if so). Linz popped in for birthday greetings. Clippedwing popped in, saw Larry, and fled! dms was there in name only (hey Dave -- sign out when you're not home!).

I look forward to more sessions like this one. And maybe the return of old chat mavens like Bugsey, DRTechie, Mainegirl, Jane J, Meredith, Anna, Amber, Tony C, Missing.

Hey, even Rob would be welcome! ;) LOL

Best Regards,
Keith

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Sorry I missed it guys, the whole no internet in the apartment yet thing sucks :(. Hopefully will be back up online soon.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Keith R said:
Last night was a fun chat -- up to the standards of last year! Nice to see Scott & Pib back in the room. Become regulars again, guys! You add alot.
Scott and Pib are just incredible. I can't believe she married the "Other Guy". Still trying to get over that!