Let the stealing begin.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Today in the Miami Fish Wrapper they are reporting that the IMF has finally approved a $600 million loan paving the way to up to $1 Billion.
$120 Million will be released imediately for Hippo's Political Campaign.

I need to get back down there to get a piece of the action.

Other more important news:

Gold hit $375 yesterday. That is over a 50% increase over the last 2 years. Between that and my stocks and R/E, things could not be better. Thanks George W! Tell me again why Precious metals are considered a bad investment by the Talking Head?

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Tony C said:
Today in the Miami Fish Wrapper they are reporting that the IMF has finally approved a $600 million loan paving the way to up to $1 Billion.
$120 Million will be released imediately for Hippo's Political Campaign.

I need to get back down there to get a piece of the action.

Other more important news:

Gold hit $375 yesterday. That is over a 50% increase over the last 2 years. Between that and my stocks and R/E, things could not be better. Thanks George W! Tell me again why Precious metals are considered a bad investment by the Talking Head?

The president of DR is the Hippo, right, but why and who is the Talking Head?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Chopical said:
... but why and who is the Talking Head?
He's referring to William Shatner*

*The Canadian born actor is known as this in real-life for his profound statements and insights on everything from investing, to love and romance, to finding discount hotel rooms on the internet. In a tongue-in-cheek parody of his real-life wisdom he was hired to play the head of the aliens on 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Great Talking Head.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
XanaduRanch said:
He's referring to William Shatner*

*The Canadian born actor is known as this in real-life for his profound statements and insights on everything from investing, to love and romance, to finding discount hotel rooms on the internet. In a tongue-in-cheek parody of his real-life wisdom he was hired to play the head of the aliens on 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Great Talking Head.
:surprised

WOW..........hehehe