If you play with fire....you women will love this.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was in Pop's bar (santiago) with Missing_Dr and other buddies when this incident happened. The Bar was full and everyone was dancing and enjoy the music. There was a group of young guys and gals dancing merengue. The guy had his arms around his sweet date sharing smiles and dancing very close. They were dancing very close to the entrance (mind you its a small bars). At this moment I saw a Girl walked in with a baby in arms. Next thing I see the girl punches the guy in the head and grabs the cute date (girlfriend) by the hair and unleashes a flurry of kicks and punches. Hell broke loose but the guy quickly grab hold of his angry wife and dragged her outside while the wife still had the hair of the girlfriend, dragging her outside with her. There was a huge scene outside as the wife roughed up the girlfriend while the man tried to protect the baby. The baby was taken away from her but the women was a total chaos. The was screaming insults and punching and kicking her husband and the girlfriend. The girlfriend broke loose and left quickly from the scene. Now the guy was seen wrestling with his crazy wife, trying to get her into car and drive away quickly before more people see him. Needless to say, his night ended rather quickly and without the honeymoon. Hahahahaha

Guys, lesson #1: if you must fool around behind your wife and leave her home with the baby, don't go to your local disco where you could be found in a NYC minute.
Go further ex: moca or La vega where no one knows you.
There you have it, you play with fire, you get kicked in the groans. I bet he learned his lesson and will think twice before he sets up the next date with another bimbo. I bet the girlfriend also learned a very important lesson.

Dec 9, 2002
Spot on. You play with fire you will get burned.

How did the wife know where he was though? I wonder who told her? One of her friends? One of his? Maybe even one of the girlfriend's mates, if they knew she was getting in too deep?

But whatever, the guy got what he deserved - he was shown up in public for what he is - a two timing, lying git.

I was a little concerned about the baby though. I think it was a bit off the mark to go out looking for a physical fight with two people whilst holding your little baby - it could have all gone horribly wrong for her. I think she was lucky that the girlfriend did a runner.

I hope all you guys out there take note of AZB's lesson #1 ;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Dominican Babe said:

I was a little concerned about the baby though. I think it was a bit off the mark to go out looking for a physical fight with two people whilst holding your little baby - it could have all gone horribly wrong for her. I think she was lucky that the girlfriend did a runner.

I was thinking the same thing. Why subject the baby to potential harm?
Larry

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Maybe ...

... she just wanted the kid to learn first-hand the Dominican way of dealing with the situation. Just for future reference of course.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
XR

I guess so. I guess the American way of throwing all his shit out in the street and changing the lock is too civil?
Larry

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Speaking of throwing your shit out ...

Larry, Actually I thought that what she did was rather civil by Dominican standards.

A relative here, who shall remain nameless, caught her husband (who incidentally is dieing of liver disease) sleeping with her aunt. Needless to say this did not go over very well. Among various other remedies employed was beating on both of them with large pointy sticks. When they retaliated with similar methods the beer bottles started flying and she got punched and kicked to the point of losing the child she was carrying. They all ended up arrested, and she in the hospital. Not to be out done when she got out she went to a local club where her aunt and hubby were rendezvousing, and grabbing a handy nearby receptacle of several day old human feces started slinging that around the club at the pair.

I wish my job was writing for the Novellas!

:confused:

What I still wonder about is where to you find plastic buckets full of several day old feces? Do they sell these at the colmados for dishonored Dominican wives?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
funny story

I think that American women just realize that if they just go and get a good attorney, they can hurt you a hell of a lot more than pointy sticks or feces thrown at you can. Also saves them from getting arrested and hospitalized and all that jazz.
Larry

By the way, the poor guy was dying of liver disease and wanted to have some fun while he could. Who can blame him?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Larry (ILoveDR) said:

By the way, the poor guy was dying of liver disease and wanted to have some fun while he could. Who can blame him?

His wife for one, Larry.

XR, perhaps your idea about buckets of feces could be made a money maker. When we get the posts from people eager to come to the DR, but wanting a source of income, you could suggest that to them. We might be surprised how many potential buyers there are, Dominican women being as jealous as they are and Dominican men feeling compelled to prove they are a macho as the next guy.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Larry (ILoveDR) said:
I think that American women just realize that if they just go and get a good attorney, they can hurt you a hell of a lot more than pointy sticks or feces thrown at you can.
Yeah, that's what we get for giving them the vote and teaching them to read.

:: ducking ::

Ladies, please not the big grinning smiley at the top of the post!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
This isn't a good story...

If it doesn't start with "You ain't gonna believe this shit" it won't be a good one. All the good ones in the DR start that way.

This was just a very typical day in the life of people in the Dominican Republic. This is like saying the "Beach was filthy on a Sunday evening". Nothing there, just what you would expect. Same with AZB's story.

Lets hear some GOOD ones already! LOL

Jesus AZB, you were home at midnight from that exciting evening in Santiago? Must have been jumping:)

Missing back in town?

Last edited:

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Ducking

XR you old dog. And here I thought you were a champion of women! That's okay, I'm sure you'll be peeking out of one eye as you sleep tonight!;)

Dianne

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Dianne,

I am just getting older. And smarter, maybe. And, I am sleeping alone now so unless I walk into a doorknob in the dark my eyes will be safe. Anytime I see some comment about lawyers it just kinda sets my teeth on edge. LOL.

IMHO, it doesn't matter whether it's sticks and beer bottles, or lawyers doing the beating it just proves that those who employ those methods are incapable of having a logical, rational, discussion of the problem and fixing it to get on with life. Either together or unilaterally.

Tom (aka XR)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When I saw the woman come inside with a half naked baby, I thought she was a street begger. However, it was strange to see her so good looking and well dressed (relatively speaking). When she took a punch at the guy and snatched the hair of the girlfriend, I knew what it was all about.
About the baby: She wanted to humiliate him by showing she was left alone in the house with his baby while he was out partying with the young broad. Baby was brought in to show the world that he was married irresponsible father, in case if no one knew.
Yes, it was very irresponsible of her to bring in a baby in a physical fight. The baby could have been dropped and injured. Thats why the father and his friend leaped in to save the baby first.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Yeah

So she used her child as a tool and was willing to put it in harms way in order to gain "effect" and sympathy from strangers. No wonder hubby was out with another woman instead of her. She is a piece of shit.I guess "endangering the wefare of a child" is not a law that is enforced in the DR. In the USA she may very well have had the child taken from her and subsequently prove her competence in order to have him/her returned.
Larry

Last edited: