Biggest DR1 Bash in History

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Will be held at Rockys Bar/Restaurant on Calle Dr. Rosen in Sosua, Dominican Republic on the 27th of November. Dinner will be at 6:30 PM and some entertainment will start at 11 PM. (Dancing Sankies) For the After Hours folks the party carries on at 3 am at Kens Condo. Thanks for offering Ken!

This is going to be the Traditional Turkey with all the Trimmings, a Great Salad, Coffee and the Bestest Desert you have ever tasted.

If you have a dietary needs there will be substitute food available to meet your needs hopefully if you say so when you make the reservations.

Price to Dr1'ers is a measley 199- Pesos. If you know anyone who has been to one of these shindigs before you will hear that it is quite a BLAST and everyone not only enjoys themselves but makes friends, business contacts and a ton of business is done over dinner albeit that is not my purpose since I am absolutely retired.

Please email your dinner reservations to Marco at:

rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

We had 60 people there for my Easter Dinner and it was a blast! Marco is putting on extra help to deal with 100 dinners that evening.

Someone please bring a "Professional" Camera to take the pictures. We were so many across the digitals cant capture at night with a flash as far back as you need to be to get the width.

So if you want to meet our Numero Uno Robert, our man about town Criss Colon, our woman Scout AZB, Pavan who is presumably still Missing, The Pibster finally promises to make the trip, and many of the famous smiling faces you see regularly on this board please make your reservations early since we are limited to 100 meals due to space.

Robert will be leading all the Men on a Woman finding Caravan after the entertainment is over as usual. If you have young pretty daughters in Sosua that evening I beg you to please keep them indoors and safe.

There will be drawings for your very own "DR1" T-shirts so hurry up and make your reservations.

Beside sending in your reservations please post here that you are coming so we all know who will be there and who DOESN'T show (initials JH).

Scott

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
If I sell the farm...:)

If my deal goes through on the farm I may be there..:) Crossing my fingers on having a good realtor! Sounds like a good time and I just have to see some of these men in action..;) Pam

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Re: If I sell the farm...:)

goatfarmnga said:
I just have to see some of these men in action..;) Pam

Pam, you DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John

P.S. just trying to get 200th post
:cool:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
The devil made me do it...:)

Ha Ha I talk more than you..310+ posts..See why I need to get out of South Ga..USA (for Katty) I am bored to tears! DR here I come... Hope to meet some of you witty people..ie: JOHN! :) Pam

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Chris said:
We'll be there Scott. Richard volunteers to be the unofficial photographer - he mumbled something about shooting first and taking names later... ;)
Oh thank Gawd... Now they can bitch at him instead of me! And bitch they do when their Fugly faces don't come out as pretty as mine does!:)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe , just maybe.......

I might Bring my video camera and shoot everyone's video, interviews and record what ever they would like to perform for the audience. later, I will capture this video on to my PC in Mpeg format video and burn it on CD rom for everyone to see (on their PC). Escott will make the necessary copies for anyone in north american region and mail it to them and I will volunteer to make a few copies for the DR region. All will be done for the cheap price of a beer. Now if I record any fight event during the dinner party (like the last one), then my price would go up to match the fees of Pay-per-view event ($26.99 USD).
Sounds good?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Escott said:
Oh thank Gawd... Now they can bitch at him instead of me! And bitch they do when their Fugly faces don't come out as pretty as mine does!:)

He is quite a good photographer - and if that does not help, I promise to 'airbrush' everyone before we post the pics. Yours, Scott, we'll leave unadorned displaying its natural beauty!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
AZB..You are a nice guy!

The video would be such a good thing...Everyone could have a fond memory of their trip (those who are on holiday etc)..They could use it as a tool to recruit more people to the DR1 parties that is for sure! :) Pam

Dec 9, 2002
AZB said:
Escott will make the necessary copies for anyone in north american region and mail it to them and I will volunteer to make a few copies for the DR region. All will be done for the cheap price of a beer.
I think that's a great idea - and hopefully you will also cater for those of us who live neither in DR nor the States?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: AZB..You are a nice guy!

goatfarmnga said:
The video would be such a good thing...Everyone could have a fond memory of their trip (those who are on holiday etc)..They could use it as a tool to recruit more people to the DR1 parties that is for sure! :) Pam
We don't need no stankin tools to get people to my shindigs! They are overflowing and you can feel the love all the way across the world! This one is going to be the Big Bang of the Century!

I am awaiting confirmation that Delores and her crew is going to be there. I just want to be in the same room with her again! Whatta woman!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
I think that's a great idea - and hopefully you will also cater for those of us who live neither in DR nor the States?
Get your ass to Sosua and join us fer heavens sake and stop whining. You have ample notice that you will miss the time of your life!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Re: AZB..You are a nice guy!

Escott said:
We don't need no stankin tools to get people to my shindigs! They are overflowing and you can feel the love all the way across the world! This one is going to be the Big Bang of the Century!

No stankin tools OK OK...But promise to tame the back hair first eh? LOL You are too funny Escott..Must be the life of all parties! :) Pam

OK Entertain with the back hair..I FORGOT it was talented..silly me! :)

Last edited:

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Reservations

Tried to e-mail reservation request using Rockys' link and got some message about server problems. Is there a phone number or alternate e-mail?

Thanks,

Dianne

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Yessssss!!!!!!

st louis mike will be in the house on the 27th!!!
Thanks for this opportunity to meet more great people from DR1.
Thanks!!!!
Mike