Never a dull moment in santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Exactly when I had seen enough of jealous dominican wife's rage, I see a jealous flamming fag in action.
There is this flamming street fag who does nothing all day but dress up like women with high heels doing rounds in office buildings asking for money or stealing in the right opportunity. He comes in, smelling horribly (lack of showering) and opens the door without knocking and demand 10 pesos. He won't take no for an answer and often try to touch you in a filthy manner. Its sort of like his version of black mail to get money out of you in order to get rid of him.
I never give him money and always stand tough with him.
Today he comes in dressed in see -through short dress with hooker thongs and a stuffed bra. He walked passed by me to the office on my floor. I yelled at him to spare my office as I was already outside in the belcony. He continued on to the various offices on my floor and harrased people for money while pretening to hand out BS flyers. Then he walks up to 3rd floor and sees his messenger boy whom he is in love with. He approaches him but the messenger boy was in no mood to take crap from this little ugly fag. He tried to tell him to get lost. The flamming fag gets his feeling hurt. He tries to play with the messenger boy who rejects his advances. Then The messenger boy tried to tell him to leave him alone. The fag gets upset and pushes him as though they were lover. The office poeple laugh at the reaction. The messenger boy bitch slaps the fag to get him off him. Hell breaks loose. The fag looses his head and starts fighting, scratching, punching and slapping the messenger boy. In return the fag gets beat up and pushed around. Screams and name calling are echoed off the walls in to the street. Everyone thinking its a women getting beat up. In reality, the fag put up a good fight and beat the guy up in jealous rage. Then the people from the store below go up with broom sticks to chase him down. The "pajaro" (fag) comes running down to our floor (oh my god, my office door was open). I block his entrace to the hallway. I didn't want to touch the creatures as he was filthy and smelly. Thanks god, he was allowed to walk away. There was a huge crowd of people below, laughing to tears. The fag was laughing too and yelling at the messenger boy "you see what you get for ignoring me.... for treating me bad....etc".
Poor messenger boy. Hahahaha

God damn, what the hell is happening here.... never a dull moment in santiago. Hahahaha

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have a question. Is there a difference between hooker thongs and regular thongs? Are they labeled?

T

TiberiusMineola

DR1 well published ! !

I think that DR1 deserves a [heterosexual] round of applause for publishing this. How many American newspapers or magazines would publish this, unedited? The Gay Liberation Front would be screaming "homophobic" at AZB at the top of their collective lungs. The American Civil Liberties Union would be threatening an injunction, a class action, & $5,000,000,000. in damages + legal fees. Ellen Generis would condemn AZB as racist, homophobic, & degenerate. [Sorry! Once a lawyer always a lawyer]. DR1, well done! Thank you! Lack of censorship is always appreciated. AZB has a wonderfuil, vulgar sense of humor, detail, & observation. Suggestion to AZB: don't visit San Francisco nor Greenwich Village! I enjoyed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.