Puerto Plata Village Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich

Sep 2, 2003
Hi, I'm getting married next month in the Puerto Plata Village Hotel in Playa Dorada. I was wondering if anyone else has married there and if so, what was it like! Has anyone any pictures? Thanks for any help you are able to give.:ermm: :confused:

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
P.P.V. Wedding

We stayed at the PPV in March of this year. While we were there a couple from Failsworth, England got married there. We saw the couple getting married and the photographer taking the pictures. It looked really great.
A day or so later I was speaking to one of the guests (a friend of the bride and groom) and he was telling us of the great time everyone had and how well organised the whole event was.
Hope that helps somewhat

Tony and Janis

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi Mich,
Many MANY years ago I used to be Guest Service Manager in P.P. V. & actually handled a few of the ceremonies with the Tour Company Rep & Judge. They were virtually ALL a BLAST. The ceremony itself used to be handled down on the beach area.

Get to know the G.S. Mgr at the hotel on the day you arrive (or the following day latest, chat with him/her about your concerns &/or desires for the day, & liase closely with the Tour Rep. who is handling the wedding details. Once you have them totally on your side, you can go off & enjoy yourself whilst they work on your behalf!! Are you having a reception afterwards? If so, where? There is the Disco for a large group 'get together' or you can go off down to the Jade Garden restaurant!! If you want something in town, let me know & I will see what is available - not that the Tour Rep will want you going off campus though!!

Have a wonderful day & invite me along for the cake & booze afterwards - I live just down the road!! - Grahame.

Status
Not open for further replies.