flights within DR?

BigAleFFC

Sep 3, 2003
Hello im currently trying to plan at trip leaving london uk arround the 20/12/03 for 21 nights 2 weeks being AI in POP

im exploring my options at the momment and would be greatful for advice/info/links
how much Approx how much are internal flights from southern airport near boca chica to poerto plata or saintargo?
can i book online?
are they daily?
what are the alternative?

any help will be much appreciated thx:bandit:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Take the Bus or Fly to POP to begin with

BigAleFFC said:
Hello im currently trying to plan at trip leaving london uk arround the 20/12/03 for 21 nights 2 weeks being AI in POP

im exploring my options at the momment and would be greatful for advice/info/links
how much Approx how much are internal flights from southern airport near boca chica to poerto plata or saintargo?
can i book online?
are they daily?
what are the alternative?

any help will be much appreciated thx:bandit:

Notwithstanding the fine informative help from Papito_Chulo above, you can take the Metro Bus/ Caribe Tour bus from the capital (Santo Domingo) to Puerto Plata (via Santiago) or Santiago.

Take a taxi to the capital to catch the bus. The reduced time/high cost of an internal flight, were there any, would not make up for the tiny cost and generally comfortable trip of the Metro/Caribe buses.

Since there are about a million charter companies flying directly for POP from all over hells half acre why don't you fly from the UK to POP?

Last edited:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
While operating as a charter company, Aerodomca offers scheduled flights from Las Americas and Herrera (Santo Domingo) to Portillo Airport, in Samana. They may cover other domestic destinations as well. And there are many charter companies that operate out of the airports.

Of course, this is a much more expensive option than taking the very good bus lines mentioned here.