Where to find the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael

Feb 8, 2002
I am hoping some of you local DR1 members may be able to tell me a good place to catch a Sunday American Football game would be. I will staying in Puerto Plata (Playa Dorada). Anywhere close to there or do I have to travel to Cabarete or Sosua? Thanks for any insight.

Rachael

Feb 8, 2002
Top of the hill

Is this the bar located on the right when approaching from the beach as you are coming past the market at the top of the hill?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
This is a bar on a side street. If you are headed to the beach in Sosua there will be a super super on the right. Turn right at that corner and walk about 3/4 of the way down the block on the Right. Gigantic by Sosua Standards with many many screens and a couple of pool tables.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Note to Rachael

In sosua, ask anyone where the AYUNTAMIENTO is.
Ay yun tah mien toe...

Eddy's is just down the stree about 100 yards.

Piece of cake. But the Patsys?????? AAArrrgghh...

HB

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
HB, The Pat's are the perfect team to watch from the DR, after all Robert Kraft (Pat's owner) pimped the whole state of Connecticut!!:mad:
John

But the Patsys?????? AAArrrgghh...

Rachael

Feb 8, 2002
Easy guys

Come on, take it easy on us, after all we just lost Lawyer, that's about all the insult we can handle right now!!!!!!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Why watch Football in DR??

Why travel to the DR to worry about football when you could stay home and watch football..Have someone tape it for you and spend your time in DR doing something DIFFERENT....

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ouch!!!!...this one hurt.....takes me back to the days of Dick Mcpherson amd Rod Rust....what an ass-whooping...

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
mondongo said:
ouch!!!!...this one hurt.....takes me back to the days of Dick Mcpherson amd Rod Rust....what an ass-whooping...

Couldn't have happened to a better owner!!;) :classic: :cheeky: :classic: :laugh:
John

Status
Not open for further replies.