Who is it ?

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Given that HM likes nothing better than spending DR's precious little money on pointless foreign trips , he decided to take a sightseeing vacation to Europe. While visiting England, he is invited to tea with the Queen.

He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent. "I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: "Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. M ?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning home, HM decides he'd better put some of his cronies to the test. He calls Lois Malkum and says, "Hi, Lois, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, H . What's on your mind?"

"Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Malkum hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" HM agrees, and Malkum hangs up.

Malkum immediately calls members of his staff, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer.

Finally, in desperation, Malkum calls Leonel at his house and explains his problem. "Now look here, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Leonel answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you idiot."

Much relieved, Malkum rushes back to call HM and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Leonel Fernandez !!"

And HM replies in disgust, "Wrong, it's Tony Blair."

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
I could see where that was going long before it got there but I still wound up laughing out loud. That's a good one! Thanks, I needed it!

Tom (aka XR)