Robert / Moderators -- How did this happen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandbreeze

Jul 5, 2003
... I am a SELECTIVE poster .... you will seldom find me posting to controversial, antagonistic, mean-spirited, demeaning, derrogatory ... threads ...

... I posted a response to a thread started by Miguel. I posted to HIS thread because I have spoken to him several times in the chatroom.

... I found my response to Miguel's thread, posted to a thread started by "goloro..". I didnot post a response to the "goloro" character's thread. Based on the content and context of the "goloro" post, I WOULD NOT answer a post of that nature.

... being a "guest" on this board, does not rob me of my MORAL RIGHTS in my writings/posts ... and no one should repost my work (without my permission) to a forum or in a format that is deflamatory ...

IB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The thread was split so it stayed on topic. It wasn't re-posted, it was moved. If we decide to move threads, we move threads, it's that simple.

If your that sensative about your posts, I hopnestly think you should stop posting.

Why?

Because I know at some time in the future you are goiong to have other issues with what we do here.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.