Interested in Learning as Much As Possible

Marianna

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 8, 2003
I am new to this forum and new to the DR. I have been a long time visitor to Cuba where I lived for a short while and learned SPanish. Please tell me about the life, lifestyle and customs of the people of the DR. I would like to consider living and working there, and in my spare time contributing tot the society by helping those who need help in learning English, etc.
Is this possible??

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Marianna said:
I am new to this forum and new to the DR. I have been a long time visitor to Cuba where I lived for a short while and learned SPanish. Please tell me about the life, lifestyle and customs of the people of the DR. I would like to consider living and working there, and in my spare time contributing tot the society by helping those who need help in learning English, etc.
Is this possible??

All of this information is available by using the SEARCH feature of this great website. Since you are new, you probably haven't used the SEARCH yet but it works wonderfully. There's probably not a single topic related to life in the DR that hasn't already been covered, and covered again. And covered again. OK, some topics like sex in the DR we've barely scratched the surface on, but other than that, you should be able to entertain and inform yourself for hours on end.
PM me if you need further assistance.
Have fun!
st louis mike