An interesting site!

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Just thought some of you might find the following site to be interesting (that's if you don't already know about it):

www.danr.org

Go ahead and take a look it's pretty interesting! You can even subscribe to Dominican Times Magazine!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
DR_DEFENDER said:
Just thought some of you might find the following site to be interesting (that's if you don't already know about it):

www.danr.org

Go ahead and take a look it's pretty interesting! You can even subscribe to Dominican Times Magazine!

DR_Defender

You do realize that the DANR is a PAC for the PRD?
The Dominican American National Fondation is funded by the PRD and it's supporters in Miami.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Tony C,

Actually, I was not aware of that but thanks for letting me know. Does that mean they support and fund the PRD party? In other words, if I was to subscribe to Dominican Times Magazine would I be supporting the PRD party?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
This organization has a good track record. We have been following and publicizing their activities on dr1 and I have not noticed that they are politically oriented, that is linked to DR internal party politics. I understand their main objective is to support improvement of the positioning and standards of Dominicans living in the US in mainstream USA.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
DR_DEFENDER said:
Tony C,

Actually, I was not aware of that but thanks for letting me know. Does that mean they support and fund the PRD party? In other words, if I was to subscribe to Dominican Times Magazine would I be supporting the PRD party?

I cannot comment on the "Domincan Times" Franky I haven't read enough.

The head of the DANR is from Miami and she is a Heavy PRD/Hippo Supporter. The DANF is a Pro PRD group. Even in the DANR website the only partry listed as benefactors is the PRD.