Student Visas

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
Hi everyone,

I was looking in the archives and I can't find the answer to this question so I though maybe someone here can help me. I plan to go to INTEC in Feb. and asked the school about student visas and if I needed one to study there for the 3-4 years that it's gonna take to get my degree. Their answer was that since my parents are Dominicans I should have no problems residing in the country even thought I was born here in the states. Is this true? If you want to study in the states you need a student visa so I take it that you don't need one to study in DR but what "DO" I need. Do I need to become a resident to be able to study for the long term? Do my parents being Dominicans make any difference? Any info is much appreciated.

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
I see that 35 people read my thread and no one has any insight into what the answer is to my question? Can someone direct me to anyone that might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

Ramon

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
LISTEN MONCHI Y ALEXANDRA LOL!

If both of your parents are Dominicans and you were born in the US you can exercise your right to double citizenship (like Me) :p

*DOMINICAN*AMERICAN*

oh i forgot a very important point, those that were born in NY are not entitled to those rights above mentioned unless a $2000 dollars check is sent to the Hippo (i want to be a lousy President again) wak-ass campaign

Last edited: