House rental in Samana area

J

Julia

My companion and I would like to spend the first 2 weeks of Feb. 2000 in the Samana area. We are looking for a house or cottage directly on the beach...with kitchen and bathroom...adequate water and electricity. Does not have to be terribly fancy but clean, decently furnished and safe. We are also interested in renting a vehicle for this 2 week period. I have lived in the DR in the past so I am looking for something other than " Tourist" accommodations. Las Galeras...Las Terranas.,.Nagua...or any other site that is lush, tropical and safe and on the north coast would do. I'd appreciate all responses as soon as is convenient as we would like to book out tickets and accommodations as soon as possible.

Thanks for your expeditious response, Julia

J

Julia

lookin for House rental in Samana area

My companion and I would like to spend the first 2 weeks of Feb. 2000 in the Samana area. We are looking for a house or cottage directly on the beach...with kitchen and bathroom...adequate water and electricity. Does not have to be terribly fancy but clean, decently furnished and safe. We are also interested in renting a vehicle for this 2 week period. I have lived in the DR (Santo Domingo) in the past so I am looking for something other than " Tourist" accommodations. Las Galeras...Las Terranas.,.Nagua...or any other site that is lush, tropical and safe and on the north coast would do. I'd appreciate all responses as soon as is convenient as we would like to book out tickets and accommodations as soon as possible.

Thanks for your expeditious response, Julia