Sosua to Bayahibe, how long?

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Hi all,

On my upcoming feb-march trip to my villa in Sosua, I want to meet some friends that will be staying at Iberostar Dominicus in Bayahibe for a few days. I realise it's a long drive but is it realistic? How long should the drive be approx?

Also, any of you locals can share tricks to book a few days in an All Inclusive without getting ripped off. The previous tennant of my villa used to go to Las Galleras for dirt cheap just by saying he was from Sosua. Does that work.

I sent 4 e-mails to the hotel trying to book a few days and request for rates without a response, which is not unsual. How do I go about booking there?

I know from the past that the AI hotel fill up with dominicans during the weekends so I imagine the rates are not that outrageous.

Any toughts about the locals?

Eric

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Come on you guys, don't tell me no one knows the driving distance between Sosua and Bayahibe. I'd like to spend some time with our friends who will be visiting there.

Another idea would be to jump on a plane from POP to Bayahibe internal flights, any such thing?

I want to see if it's realistic or not.