The General Is Here To Stay For Good !

PAULINOABRIL65

Dishonorable Discharge...
Sep 12, 2003
4872b9c005.jpg
HI GUYS ! ALTHOUGH YOU SEE THIS MILITARY HAT THAT IDENTIFIES WHO AM I, DON'T BE SCARE, I'M NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM, MY CREED, MY BELIEFS AND MY BEHAVIOR ARE DIFFERENT FROM TODAY'S MILITARY RULERS, IF YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT MY I.D IN THIS FORUM, IT REPRESENTS WHAT I REALLY AM, MANY OF YOU GUYS DON'T REMEMBER WHAT APRIL OF 1965 REPRESENTS TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, I AM ONE OF THE LEFTOVERS FROM THOSE FIERY DAYS WHEN WE HAD TO FACE THE 82ND AIRBORNE FROM FORT BRAGG PLUS 42,500 MARINES, WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK, FOR REASON OF PATRIOTISM AND NATIONALISM I HAD TO FACE THE US MARINES, I WAS NOT FIGHTING AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, I WAS FIGHTING THE INVADERS SENT BY AN UNREASONABLE US GOVERNMENT NOT BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, IT WAS SOMETHING SIMILAR TO WHAT THE US HAD ALREADY IN VIETNAM BUT ANYWAY 38 YEARS HAVE GONE BY AND IS HISTORY BUT I STAND FOR MY BELIEFS AND I'M WHAT I'M, WHEN YOU SEE THE WAY THAT I WRITE DON'T THINK I'M A COMUNIST OR ANYTHING RELATED, I'M REASONABLE AND STAND ON THE PEOPLE'S COURT, I'M NOT INSANE TO SUPPORT ANY GOVERNMENT JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO WHAT EVERYONE DOES, NO WAY JOSE! I'M OPEN TO ANY QUESTIONS AS LONG AS WE RESPECT EACH OTHER, YOU MUST BE WONDERING HOW COME A DOMINICAN FORMER MILITARY OFFICER COMMANDS SUCH GOOD ENGLISH, IS BECAUSE I'M A FORMER MEMBER OF THE CLASS OF 1963 AT THE CAROL MORGAN HIGH SCHOOL IN SANTO DOMINGO, WELL HERE I'M AND HOPE TO CONTINUE EXPOSING GOOD ARTICLES FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM, SEE YOU LATER, ALLIGATOR !:cool:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Truly amazing what is sometimes posted by first timers. And for some reason or other it is always in all capital letters.

But this does come at a good time, relieving the tension of worrying about Isabel.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I think you've come to the wrong forum. There's not a debate anywhere around, under or on top of your post.

YOU MUST BE WONDERING HOW COME A DOMINICAN FORMER MILITARY OFFICER COMMANDS SUCH GOOD ENGLISH, IS BECAUSE I'M A FORMER MEMBER OF THE CLASS OF 1963 AT THE CAROL MORGAN HIGH SCHOOL IN SANTO DOMINGO
You must be wondering how comes a Dominican has such a good command of the English language, and on top of that is able to use capital letters appropriately. That's because I am a former member of the class of 1998 at a public school in Montecristi. Bow before me. :rolleyes:

PAULINOABRIL65

Sep 12, 2003
MR. PIB : MY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU IF YOU COME FROM A PUBLIC SCHOOL, BUT MY ROOTS ALSO GO BACK TO REPUBLIC OF PERU ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOCATED AT THE OLD AMADO GARCIA GUERRERO AVENUE CORNER OF DR. BETANCES STREET, DON'T THINK BECAUSE I HAPPENED TO BE FROM CAROL MORGAN SCHOOL CLASS OF 1963, I'M TRYING TO SHOW OFF, I DIDN'T COME HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE AND BY THE WAY TO ALL YOU GUYS I LOVE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, IT LOOKS BETTER FOR ME, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT I PREFER TO WRITE LIKE THAT, DON'T GO TO SLEEP ON A SOUR NOTE, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND BY THE WAY I CAME OVER HERE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES WITH THE ANGLO COMMUNITY, NOT TO WRITE OR SPEAK ENGLISH WITH DOMINICANS, TO ME "THAT'S SHOWING OFF" AND I HATE TO BRAG ABOUT MY ENGLISH IN FRONT OF MY OWN COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN !:beard: :angry:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome general (paulino) to this board, we need more people like yourself here. You already got a fan on DR1.
AZB (santiago)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Must be menopausal...........

Reading her posts and she doesn't seem to have a period.

And I hope her experiences are more interesting than her prose. Which is more looney than insightful.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
PAULINOABRIL65

A few points:

1. It is considered rude to write with all capital letters.

2. Your parents should ask Carol Morgan for their money back because your English sucks.

3. The Dominican Military is considered the ulitmate Chopo Club so don't think you are impressing anybody.

4. The Dominican Military supported the intervention of 65.

5. It wasn't the US that intervened it was the OAS. It was a unanimous decision.

6. The people's Court? I though Judge Wampner retired!

After awhile crocodile!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
PAULINOABRIL65 said:
.... I HATE TO BRAG ABOUT MY ENGLISH IN FRONT OF MY OWN COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN !:beard: :angry:

Please humor us with a glimpse into your lair of anglo-linguistic prowess.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
PAULINOABRIL65 said:
I LOVE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, IT LOOKS BETTER FOR ME

Welcome to DR1!

And... You may like the look of CAPITAL letters but as people have already pointed out, it's considered "shouting" or "rude" on most message boards, including DR1.

Please find the "Caps Lock" key before I find the "Delete" button :)

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Mr. Pib & Evelyn Woods

Was he addressing your husband? Don't think so.

Maybe he should get a book explaining some of those words he's yelling!

Also, ever think about the fact that a lot of Dominicans would like to learn more English?

Dianne

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Another One!

samiam said:
General,
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the show.
Right now, he is the show! I haven't laughed so much since I "gusted my brains out" while "enjoying my nose, you know in the fingers up to the mufflers." C'mon you guys, leave the General alone! "So many monkeys picking on and still no fleas." I guess I'd better "go and check if the marrana has put any eggs" because I think that "that the oven is hot for cookies now."

And that's all I've got to say about that. "Now play with the cocos."

Tom (aka XR)

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hola General! You are welcome here at the "Anglo Community". Tell us a little more about yourself (but not in capitals please). Uhm, where did you get that hat? Do you live in the Dominican Republic? Can you help with Erickxson's phones? Right-on.. After a while, crocodile!

PAULINOABRIL65

Sep 12, 2003
THE GENERAL IS BACK, THIS TIME HE IS BULLETPROOF !

e3729b0405b82c81.gif
Thanks AZB for your kind reply, for you DRtechie I do have plenty of time to reply to you and the forum and to any forum at all, I have been retired from the army since 1988, for you Pib I don't think I came to the wrong forum, I have the same rights like anyone else to enter anywhere I please or is your PC better than mine? Hey Gringo, you like that hat? Well I only enjoyed for 2 years, that's how long I lasted been a General in the Dominican Army, Tony may I ask what kind of expertise do you have to consider capital letters offensive, may be in your rules book not mine or anyone else, don't try to control people's lives and let them do whatever they feel like doing, leave my parents out of this because they are both dead and if you think my english sucks, you can bring to the forum any gramatical errors that I have committed so far which I bet you will find none, Wessin dominican military supported the 1965 invasion not us the Constitutionalists headed by Fernandez Dominguez and Caamano, so please put that in your history notes because I think you should learn first before you open your mouth, Erickxson I'm ready for any battle you would like to present to me, but remember I survived the Dominican Intervention in 1965 plus the 12 genocidal years of Joaquin Balaguer, you might consider after this that I'm bulletproof, Mondongo is a shame that you carry the nickname of my favorite dominican dish and by the way about a couple of hours ago I had you for lunch and finally Samiam I did enjoy the show and the show will go on and on because really I am beginning to enjoy it and by the way let me throw my army hat in again for the ones who liked it !
4872b9c005.jpg
:cool: