Looking for an old friend

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
Hallo!
My name is Jenny and I`m from Sweden. Me and my friend went on holiday to Puerto Plata in dec-99. We had a wonderful time and met many great new friends. I will most sertainlly go back.
I have one problem thou.

I wonder if someone can give me some tips on how to find a friend of mine, in Puerto Plata??
I have an old adress, but I don`t know if the person moved.
Who can I contact to find the information I need to get intouch with my friend again.
Thanks for your help!
Have a nice day!! /Jenny

Dec 9, 2002
Did this person work in a hotel? If so, that may be a good starting place for you, why not give them a call and find out if they are still there. How long has it been since you were in contact?

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
Thank you for your help!
I`ts been about 2 years since our last contact. We used to send faxes because of the difficulties with sending mail. If I send a letter from sweden it will arrive in Puerto Plata 10 weeks later. And my friend did not have an E-mail adress at the time. Yes, he worked in a hotel, Fun Royal (Playa Dorada), have tried to send e-mail there but the mail failed to be delivered.
Got another succestion, to look in the phonebook on the internet but no luck. Probably because the number is registered on some one else.
Thank`s again for all help. I will keep on trying.

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
Re: Fun Royale Contact Info

Still having problems with sending mail to hotel Fun Royal.
Are the problem related to my e-mail or could it be the hotel who has difficulties?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I e-mailed the Hotel to ask for info and I got an answer within 24 hrs.

I'm sure they must recieve hundreds of emails from people looking for their employees and they are too busy for that. Just a thought.

Here is the website . But I'm sure it's the same as the one fireguy gave you.

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
I e-mailed the hotel but my friend did not work there any longer. I hope that I can put some facts on this forum and hope that someone might know my friend.
Erwin Nu?ez, 1978 Puerto Plata

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
Maybe someone knows someone who knows someone..........who knows my friend. Sounds difficult.....:)

Djen

Sep 15, 2003
Are there any other place, other then the telephone book, where I can find out if an adress/phone number is still valid or if the person moved?