I've really done it this time!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

I just got an e-mail from one of the Animation Team members at an unspecified hotel...one of the many I've stayed in...
I'm gonna keep all this info private and you'll understand why...

Apparently, someone from this board...(I suspect it's a little girl with nothing better to do) got involved with someone from a hotel, and she had the bright idea of showing them my trip report from last year...which was posted on worldisround.com...

Well, management got word of what I wrote...and the guy was the laughing stock at the hotel for some time!

Even though I didn't write anything bad about him, I did say he tried to get me to go to a 'cabana' with him...which I refused to do by the way...thanks to all the info I had gotten here on this board...

I thought it was funny how he found out, but it hurt him and our friendship...

I know that once you post things on the internet they are there for the whole world to see...but I never thought a funny story could cause problems for people I care about...

Oh, well...

I think next trip I'll keep it all to myself!

Sorry, Ken...and the rest...no more escapades to read about!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
MQ, that is bad news indeed. I can understand your reluctance based on this experience, but I hope you'll consider a private mailing to your trusted friends and fans.

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
It's amazing that some people must have really boring lives that they have to ruin others just for laughs. A assume the little girl probably thought she could conquer this man.

Sorry to hear about the strained friendship hopefully you can repair the damage at least with your friend.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
how about if you...

...just don't name names when recounting your escapades in the future?

mob :classic:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Seinfeld Philosophy

She named names?!?!!:eek:
How could you name names, you never name names!!

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
dr. seuss philosophy

"sam!
if you will let me be,
i will try again.
you will see."

how about if you...

....just don't divulge any names when recounting your escapades in the future?

mob :classic:

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, Hottie!

Aren't you glad now you and I never met?;)

No, seriously...if you guys recall my stories, I never talked bad about anyone!

Just a few little intimate details, that of course, these people didn't want anyone to know about...That's the only reason they felt offended...and the stupid little girls that told them...I think were trying to get them to be their 'boyfriends'...

Oh, well...Ok...I'll keep writing...next time I'll just invent 'nicknames'...how does that sound?

Saludos y cu?dense todos...

MQ

<i><b>(Still being held captive here in Sunny and Hot South Florida!!!)</b></i>

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good news, MQ! Now just make sure that your stories are as exciting as the first report was.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Aren't you glad now you and I never met?

Which reminds me...I will be visiting clients in Miami from Oct 30th to Nov 2nd. So far my schedule looks packed for that visit but maybe we can pull off a Miami DR1 reunion during that time. I will keep you posted.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
She promises not to use your real name, DRtechie, when she write up a report following your visit.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I am hoping she'll have nothing but good things to say about me...in which case I don't mind my real name being used.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well...in that case....

I guess it will be all up to you, Hottie...to make me want to write about all the good things!

Anyway...people here are screaming for a Miami DR1 Reunion...

Are you sure you can't make it any earlier than Oct. 30th?

Let me know...!

Myway900

Sep 7, 2003
Music Queenie

If you were not set on trying to impress people with your "exploits," maybe these incidents would not ocur?

Oh how some try desperately to cling to their youth when others laugh at you

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Myway900 said:
Music Queenie

If you were not set on trying to impress people with your "exploits," maybe these incidents would not ocur?

Probably written by one of those "fat cows" that AZB is always referring to. And certainly someone without the guts to use their recognizable name. I'm certain this is not a newcomer to the board, despite the fact this is the first post.

Words fail me when I try to express my disgust.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Where's that delete button when you need it. I'm sure someone didn't just sign on and decide to attack musicqueen.

You must be very brave to hide behind a fake name. Where's Robert.
Robert???? Who's this gutless wonder??

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Robert, you should tell us who this is!

Someone using the board to be this vicious toward a regular member doesn't deserve the protection of an unrecognizable pseudonym. I believe you should tell us who who has abused the board in this way.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Myway900 said:
Speaking from personal experience again are we "MyWay"? I think you should try the "Highway" instead. Someone show him/her the way please.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ken I agree. This person should be made an example of in order to stop others. If you have something to say then say it in the name we know you by.

I'm tired of sock puppets!

Last edited: