Missing Seafood

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
During a chat session the other night, we got off on seafood. Someone mentioned a large crab that is found here similar to king crab. I failed to write down the name and was wondering if anyone knows what this is and where to get it.

Yes, I did seach, but came up with nothing.

Jonesin' for crab & lobster with all that butter running down your chin! :lick:

Thanks,

Dianne

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
D & D said:
During a chat session the other night, we got off on seafood. Someone mentioned a large crab that is found here similar to king crab. I failed to write down the name and was wondering if anyone knows what this is and where to get it.

Yes, I did seach, but came up with nothing.

Jonesin' for crab & lobster with all that butter running down your chin! :lick:

Thanks,

Dianne

Could it be "centolla" ??

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Now on seafood -- hadn't been to Marisco Centro on J.F. Kennedy next door to Provocon (there is a Bon around the corner) until this Saturday pm. That place is as close as you can get to a fast food restaurant for seafood. Food is good and cheap. Nothing fancy, all the ceviche, salpicon, and salads have the same seasoning, but it was like being in Boca Chica for the fried fish. They have an area to the left of where one enters that is less noisy and air conditioned. But being with the crowd -- interesting to see everyone enjoying seafood -- is part of the fun.

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Thanks for the tips

Formosano, thanks for the help. to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if that's it or not. I will be sure and check on it at any rate.

Dolores, is that in Santiago? If not, guess we'll have to put that on our Santo Domingo list of places to visit.

Thank you both very much.

Dianne