Where's the best place to live and buy property

buttons

Sep 16, 2003
We are moving to DR next year and want as much info as poss

Hi all,
My partner and I are hoping to move to the DR next year, we will have around ?350000 - ?400000, we want to know everything there is to know about living in the DR and where to invest our money.

Hope to hear from you soon
:cool::cool:

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
There's a house in POP that is two units in one, lovely lot and house is large and airy, with about 1/3 of it converted to in-law apartment. Fruit trees, etc., with view of the water (more like the port).

I can PM you the contact. The owners are currently in Switzerland. I know they wanted about 90k (USD) for it and if we had the money we would have purchased it.

buttons

Sep 16, 2003
Thank you and yes please do send all info, the more the merrier, as we intend to look very closely into everything we need to do.

:cool:

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Do a search first.

As Ken always says,

Do your homework first and come back with specific questions. That topic has been covered so many times in the archives. Do a serach from the search engine and come back with specific questions such as which area of interest in the DR and so on. There are also many realtors in the archives as well, they'll answer most of your questions.

Good luck in your possible move, folks on this board are here to help you.

ecarignan