Attention Mr. Moderator !

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINOABRIL65

Dishonorable Discharge...
Sep 12, 2003
I AM WONDERING ............ ? MR. MODERATOR !
Should I stay in this forum or not ? So far, I have got a couple of moderator's notes in reference to me posting pictures, what kind of control is this ? I am not posting inmoral or naked pictures but may be this is a PPH supported forum because so far those moderator's notes came with the arrival of Hipolito(Chopolito) Mejia's pictures, you talk about communism, but let me tell you that I visit the Cuba's Granma forum and the PARTIDO DE LOS TRABAJADORES forum and they don't tell me or advise me about what to do or not do, is this a dream or reality ? Mr. Moderator, if my presence in this forum is not to your liking politically them you should be selling "BOFE" with tostones and "LONGANIZA" in one of those "CHIMICHURRIS" in Bolivar Avenue corner with Nunez De Caceres Avenue, Au Revoir Bon Ami !

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Pulino, forget it.......everything is OK on this forum as long as its right wing nonesense.....if you have a different view, you'll be bashed by the members and the moderator will join them.....But most likely, like me....you'll get plenty of private messages from people who agree with you....who just don't post on here regularly.....

They will always overlook anything anyone says to you, but don't you dare defend yourself from their rants becaue YOU go off topic, not them for attacking you!!!

Most of the people on here are very Americanized or just plain Americans, they don't understand anything about Latin culture other than what they WANT to understand from their right wing books and tourist experiences, and experiences with pro-yanquis abroad....... Thats all they know.

When you write on here, you have to realize that you can't discuss much with them.....I just post what I think, and ignore most of the members who reply because I know the kind of people they are.....but there are some normal people here.......

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Both of you are cry-babies! All us 'normal' people want, is for you to say your say, but not your political ranting and raving! I want to know your experiences, not your beliefs -- I do not care one iota what you believe, or not believe. And I don't care one iota how strong you are - I can always find someone stronger!

For that matter, I promise you, you carry on like this and I'm going to blow-by-blow tell you what my political and religious and philisophical leanings are. I'll post every article I've ever written for you to read! And you'll be so bored and overwhelmed with trivial junk, that you fall by the wayside out of pure self-defense. And I warn you, I type faster than most - left or right wing. And I don't plagiarise, and I don't post pictures. And I'm old, so I have a lot of material for you to read... Heck, my whole lifestory is coming your way.... Your e-mail boxes will be so full, that you won't even have the opportunity to write anything yourselves! You'll be busy cleaning up e-mail 24/7.

Now lighten up! What are you guys about as people? Or for that matter, are you even guys?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
1.- Wrong forum for this thread.
2.- Respect copyright.
3.- Credit the source.
4.- Don't post large pictures, it disrupts the thread.
5.- Don't post ANY picture that is not relevant to the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.