My appologies.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
For snapping at diablorojo and General somethingortheother in that other thread. It is unlike me to do that, but I think you two should cut down a bit before you have cooler heads on DR1 snapping at you too. Then you will be banned and nobody will be really sorry. Just a friendly piece of advice.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Pib, no need to appologize. Nobody else is. I'm convinced that a hostile reaction is what they are hoping for.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
You know what, talk the same to everyone, and control your "friends" who are on here posting rubbish and slanderous remarks.....Control Xanaduranch and Porfio before you say anything to me.....

I post what I think, yet what happens? Right wing politics is OK, left wing is bad according to the moderators here......its going off topic if I defend myself....but its OK to fill a forum with a hundred insults and attacks on MY character..... Sorry, but this is a very American way of thinking.....not Dominican, not Latin.....the day any of you, or the economic refugees in the west who post here and attempt to slander me represent the DR is the day I become the president of Taiwan.....

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
please allow me to introduce myself, diablo, i'm a man of wealth and taste..... but whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.....So if you meet me,have some courtesy,have some sympathy, and some taste.

Apr 26, 2002
You know, I would actually like to hear from persons of all political pursuasions on topics related to the DR. I could think of a defense of the PPH that is 100-times better than Diablo's. Example:

"President Mejia, while far from perfect, inhereted fiscal problems equal to _____% of GDP. He has managed to maintain the functioning of government institutions during a period of economic crisis that might have destroyed countries led by lesser leaders, and is committed to maintaining democracy. Political violence is at an all-time low in the DR. Running the DR is not like running Palm Springs, and sometimes politicians must focus on electoral issues." Etc, etc.

While the above is total mierda, it is an example of a way of introducing logical principles into a debate about DR politics.

Why doesn't Diablo and some others write this way? Because they are not interested in productive discourse. Diablo gives us every indication that he is intelligent enough to enter into productive discourse, but is either bent on being an agent provacatur who only wants to incite others, is overridden with hate, has some kind of personality tick, or all of the above. It's also quite possible that he is just plain ignorant on organic Dominican affairs as opposed to political dialectics of the 1950s and 60s. I've said it before, maybe some American did something nasty to him when he was a child.

In any case, I hate to say that I would like to see him banned, while at the same time hoping and encouraging those with unconventional beliefs but more genuine goals to begin posting.

Mis dos cheles.

Last edited:

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
NO, you choose how you react.....this is on you, not me....

I post intelligently, and when your kind attacks I defend myself.....you don't treat mierda like gold you know....so I treat them as they treat me. Respect is earned, not given.....as I said, I'm not here to argue....you make the conflict, not me......

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Pib, after reading the "paint shakers" response to your apology, why did you even bother? 101 posts of basura.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
OK. Let's talk Insults.

Here's some not-so-oldies but goodies, and only from the last 48 hours or so:

09-18-2003 08:22 PM
Porfio..... you are pretty immature.....you make verbal diahrrea and nothing more. What proof? You saying so? An AMERICAN NEOCON saying so??? So far you have proven you have the intellect of a child in that you cannot deal with ideas so you and your kind hijack threads and make attacks on character until the original meaning gets lost and then you cry foul at those you disagree with. GROW up.

09-18-2003 08:15 PM
Xanaduranch is a right wing nut......mouthing what the US propaganda machine says does not make a person bright.....

09-18-2003 08:01 PM
not all American girls are loud and go clubbing, theres also the mousy, not very feminine, dumpy kind..Foreigners making sounds is very different from the annoying "woo woo" of drunk American girls..I don't waste my time with Xadanuraunch.....and won't until I hear something intelligent come out of that....well....I won't say it, I'm too much of a gentleman

09-18-2003 05:03 PM
I have stated previously I will not answer Xraunch until he posts something intelligent.....that day has not yet come....
As far as who I am, my family, etc.....it is none of the business of hostile Yanquis on a socalled DR forum....... Burden of proof is not on me....... Being a sex tourist does not make one an authority on the DR, nor does being an economic refugee........Your views are as out of touch with reality as Golo's.....but at least he lives in the DR of the 1950's, you never left the USA......

09-18-2003 04:44 PM
You cannot debate topics intellectually so you resort to word games, when those do not work, you resort to attacks on character....and taken to an extreme consider anyone who does not agree with you as not being Dominican......in that way you attempt to sabotage and negate ones credibility...... You create assumptions around a person in order to defame credibility.......as in this way, you think that you give yourself more credibility......this is a very American approach, a very western one.....not a DOMINICAN one.....nor Latin one in general really....... Nor do such lies have anything to do with the topic at hand, which is who the best Dominican president has been.....but then you guys can't comment on that, you are not Dominican nor know about the nation's history.

09-18-2003 04:00 PM
If I'm a Jewish American you are the Queen of Netherlands...... Now I have seen the tip of all nonesense......you have definitely posted the most idiotic post in the history of net forums, congratulations !

09-18-2003 02:00 PM
mmmmm the true face of this ANTI-DOMINICAN forum are become more and more clear.......just a bunch of Yanquis wanting to change the DR to suit them...... As for the rightwinger neocon nuts on here.....burden of proof is on you! You rant and rave against the left yet give no other damning evidence other than neocon dogmatic rants and insults when you cannot use intelligent debate......

09-17-2003 05:12 PM
PRD PLATFORM NO copyright material. I am losing patience. FAST!

09-17-2003 04:17 PM
Like a typical Yanqui, you can't discuss any issue and turn everything into a tit for tat childish personal attack game......Get over it, admit you are nothing but an ignorant Yanqui, or actually show some intelligence and debate like a human being.....This is my last reply to you......until I see a sign of intelligence from you......which is not likely... chau

09-16-2003 09:35 PM
the conflict is in your head......I'm not here to argue with you, I couldn't care less what you say or think. I post my view on the topics, your childish reaction is your business not mine....... All you do is go off topic.......so either stay on topic, or as I said, shut your big Yanqui sex tourist mouth.......

09-16-2003 09:29 PM
Replying to Keith R: Not agreeing with you doesn't make me blind, I could use the same logic and say you are blind for not agreeing with me ....... discuss the topic, not the poster.....that is if you have the intellect for this....

Finally, remeber this from a thread about music? And oh, by the way, We are still waiting for your answers defending these insults you were hurling:

Originally posted by diablorojo
(1) LOL, everyone laughs at your baggy clothes and bit white tennis shoes! (2) Rock music developed from blues, and blues is black music.....the music of the oppressed and marginalized element of American society (3) the USA appropriates the music while condemning its creators to a state of second class citizens (4) OH, and it was Dvorak, a Czech composer who first noted the rich musical elements of Afro-American spirituals and attempted to canonize them (5) Maybe if you got away from whores and cheap alcohol, and actually learned something of the culture you would not open your mouth so much.
  • The baggy clothes and big white tennis shoes you're laughing at are exports of the very same oppressed black and latino minorities that you keep imagining and harping on. Make up your mind. Which side are you on Communist Devil?
  • Marginalized and Oppressed? I dare you to say that to my ex-wife or her inlaws and make it out alive. They are lawyers, doctors, college professors, policemen, even the mayor of Des Moines, Iowa is my ex's first cousin. The only people being marginalized are people unwilling to actually, oh work for a living and stop blaming their problems on the white devils with their boots on their necks. What totally ignorant nonsense.
  • The 'U.S' does? What, in fact is the 'U.S.'? Read a bit more. This is not a Cuban-Communist command economy. Ideas that sell, sell, and are sold. And? The most succesful music companies in the United States by far are black-owned, and black-operated selling to the world. But, they are U.S. citizens so I guess you are technically correct. Just ignoring that little fact that it's blacks selling black products, music, and ideas. Hate to let a little thing like the truth get in the way there, though, eh, Communist Devil?
  • Dvorak's music was about as popular as that great keyboard he invented when he wasn't busy writing 'pop' hits.
  • You ought to look up the definition of 'whoring'. It fits your posts to a tee. If you don't know what I mean by that, please do the search before spouting again. As to not opening your mouth so much, well, even though I do find your posts amusing, we'll all just have to keep hope alive!

All of that, and that's only the last two days. Shall I go back further? There's much more?

I especially like the one about the Yanqui sex tourist mouth. We're still waiting for a sign of the capability of intelligent, non-belicose debate from you.

The silence is deafening.

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
A few questions for DiabloRojo

Do you pay or have paid for your own education?
Do you have a job?
Have you ever had a job?
Have you ever owned a business?
Have you ever started a business?
Have you ever have to deal with Gov. Regulation? Building Codes? Building inspectors? Code Inspectors?
Have you ever been a boss?
Have you ever had Employees?
Have you ever had to deal with employee theft?
Have you ever had to deal with Employee Fraud?
Have you ever had to deal with a Lazy employee?
Have you ever done business in the USA?
Have you ever done Business in the DR?
Have you ever owned a business in the USA or the DR?
Have you ever had to deal with Gov. Red-tape?
Have you ever had to deal with Gov. Graft or Corruption in your Business?
Have you ever delt in International Trade?
Have you ever tried to Deal with Customs officials?
Have you ever seen Warfare(TV don't Count)?
Have you ever seen a person die?(TV don't Count)
Have you ever seen a person die because of his politics?(TV don't count)
Do you know what it is like not to be able to enter the country from were a parent if from because of your last name?
Do you know what it is like to be flat broke? Not broke like "Daddy cut me off" but Broke like "everything went to sh*T!"!

I can answer YES to every one of the above questions?
I doubt if you can truthfully answer yes to even 3!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
diablorojo said:
You know what, talk the same to everyone, and control your "friends" who are on here posting rubbish and slanderous remarks.....Control Xanaduranch and Porfio before you say anything to me.....

I post what I think, yet what happens? Right wing politics is OK, left wing is bad according to the moderators here......its going off topic if I defend myself....but its OK to fill a forum with a hundred insults and attacks on MY character..... Sorry, but this is a very American way of thinking.....not Dominican, not Latin.....the day any of you, or the economic refugees in the west who post here and attempt to slander me represent the DR is the day I become the president of Taiwan.....
Hey Dopey, Pib is Dominican living in Santo Domingo and NOT like what you propose that you are and living OUTSIDE the country.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
diablorojo said:
NO, you choose how you react.....this is on you, not me....

I post intelligently, and when your kind attacks I defend myself.....you don't treat mierda like gold you know....so I treat them as they treat me. Respect is earned, not given.....as I said, I'm not here to argue....you make the conflict, not me......
You are a not the sharpest star in the sky except to AZB who is a Wacki fundy Islamic. How can you be so silly?

I even like AZB but he is not the ruler you are measured by no matter what you think.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Every insult I made was in self defence.......why not post the writing which prompted me to respond the way I did?! Word games is all you know.......

Do you pay or have paid for your own education?
Yes.

Do you have a job?
No.

Have you ever had a job?
No.

Have you ever owned a business?
No.

Have you ever started a business?
No.

Have you ever have to deal with Gov. Regulation? Building Codes? Building inspectors? Code Inspectors?
Yes.

Have you ever been a boss?
No.

Have you ever had Employees?
No.

Have you ever had to deal with employee theft?
No.

Have you ever had to deal with Employee Fraud?
No.

Have you ever had to deal with a Lazy employee?
No.

Have you ever done business in the USA?
No.

Have you ever done Business in the DR?
No.

Have you ever owned a business in the USA or the DR?
No.

Have you ever had to deal with Gov. Red-tape?
Yes.

Have you ever had to deal with Gov. Graft or Corruption in your Business?
No..

Have you ever delt in International Trade?
No.

Have you ever tried to Deal with Customs officials?
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Do you know what it is like not to be able to enter the country from were a parent if from because of your last name?
No.

Do you know what it is like to be flat broke? Not broke like "Daddy cut me off" but Broke like "everything went to sh*T!"!
No.

Answering "yes" to questions dealing with business doesn't mean a thing....the world has much more important things than a race for money and figuring out how to exploit others for your own gain......

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Lets See.....
Rojo says!
"Do you pay or have paid for your own education?
Yes.

Do you have a job?
No.

Have you ever had a job?
No."

If you do not have a job and never held a job how can you pay for your education? Goverment backed loans I assume. Loans backed buy dollars? Imperialistic Yanqui Dollars I am sure. those same dollars collected in Taxes from hard working capitalist pigs like me. If you truly believed in what you say you would turn down those Dollars. After all, they are "Blood Money" earned off the sweat of the downtroden laborers!

Maybe I should be more specific in my questions!!
"Have you ever have to deal with Gov. Regulation? Building Codes? Building inspectors? Code Inspectors?
Yes."

I am not talking about when your mom put in new Kitchen cabinets! If you never have had a job or business why did you have to?

"Have you ever tried to Deal with Customs officials?
Yes."
Not Talking about sneaking a Salami past customs here. I am talking about in the import/export business. Again...No Job or business...Why?

Yes.

Care to say where? This should be good!

Yes.

Not talking about in the hospital or natural causes but watching somebodies brains get splatter because some stupid jealous revolutionary decides he doesn't like a person because he is more successful.

Yes."

This should be even better.

Funny how somebody who admits he has no clue what business and having to deal with workers and goverment is like can be so opinionated about the same subjects!

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
My money isn't from dollars......not everyone needs the US to make a living...sorry to burst your bubble..... My dad made money with his office in Brazil and Colombia......and no, it has nothing to do with business.....its architecture and construction...

My dad deals with them on a regular basis in Latin America....I've tagged along....its no problem, you just need to have connections and offer quality services....if you are up to code, you have no problems :)

Antiques......taking older stuff and things like that over borders...

I was in El Salvador before, and Colombia....that counts as warfare.....

Saw an explosion in Spain at a disco...ETA.....some of the people were dead...so I saw the bodies, took a while to take in that they were dead.....

Same answer as above....

Funny how you think that business is all that matters in the world.....el diablo verde has your soul........

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Why am I not Surprised. His Daddy made the money. Well! That explains a lot!

diablorojo said:
My dad made money with his office in Brazil and Colombia......and no, it has nothing to do with business.....its architecture and construction.
Good Lord, what a rube. Does he even understand what he's writing here? Nope! Architecture? Construction? Nothing to do with business there at all!

:rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO! thanks for inciting this one, Tony! Too hilarious!

Apr 26, 2002
This is facsinating. Tony C., you are doing an amazing job of dissecting Diablo. When he answers your questions, he almost seems human. Deeply flawed, but human.

It seems that, as long as the topic is Diablo Rojo, and nothing else, we can have some interesting discourse.

I get the impression of a spoiled rich kid with an expensive education who has never really been challenged by his peers and is shocked to find himself out of his league here.

Calling his enemies facsists works so well at college in Miami and San Sebastian. All the other kids with the black bandanas love it. Why doesn't it work here????

Diablo, you know, if you listened to a few things posted here, you might learn something. You don't have to agree with everything, but you might try to understand others' points of view and/or provide constructive criticism. Unfortunately, it is the fault of your educators that spitting out left wing rhetoric (and really passe old left wing rhetoric at that) is all you need to do to get an "A". You aren't getting any "A's" here.

This is you last chance, kid. Engage in at least passably polite discourse and exchange of ideas - even learn to lose a few rounds, stay friends with the victor and beat him the next time - or others and I will keep on jumping on you like a 500 pound gorilla.

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
diablorojo said:
My money isn't from dollars My dad made money with his office in Brazil and Colombia......and no, it has nothing to do with business.....its architecture and construction...

The above quote is Stupidest thing ever posted on DR

diablorojo said:
My dad deals with them on a regular basis in Latin America....I've tagged along....its no problem, you just need to have connections and offer quality services....if you are up to code, you have no problems :)...

Connections huh? How Capitalist of you!

diablorojo said:
I was in El Salvador before, and Colombia....that counts as warfare.....

El Salvador Huh? I was there in the 80's Working for a cause. The Good Guys won!

diablorojo said:
Saw an explosion in Spain at a disco...ETA.....some of the people were dead...so I saw the bodies, took a while to take in that they were dead..........

Did you take in the fact that those people were dead because some people where jealous that they didn't have power and wealth? Did you take in the Fact that some people who just wanted an evening of drinking, dancing and maybe a chance to get laid were blown apart because some people cannot handle the fact that most people think that they are a bunch of selfish spoiled brats who are mad because most people do not agree with them? I don't think you did!

diablorojo said:
Same answer as above........

If you really believe that those people in the Disco died because of their Politics then you are sicker than I thought.

diablorojo said:
Funny how you think that business is all that matters in the world.............

Nope...Not the only thing that matters but it is the most important thing. Can you tell me what is more important? Don't say freedom or happiness. That is sooooo tired and the only thing that truly buys freedom and happiness is security. The only thing that can do that is finacial in nature. Now I expect you to go on about how the poor indigenous people are more happy than westerners. Sure Happy to be struggling to eat and survive. Happy to die young from some disease that can be cured in the Industrialized world with a pill.

diablorojo said:
el diablo verde has your soul........

No such thing as the devil but their is evil in this world. It is found in every person who spews hate at those who are sucessful.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Porfio keep your insults to yourself......Tony asked politely, take a lesson.......

I'm not spoiled nor rich......its all a matter of perception in comparison with prevailing standards in a certain place.....I've worked hard to get where I am today......and believe me, dealing with the people here I am certain I am not out of my "league" just frustrated at the one sided, closedminded, ignorant, childish, perceptions of many.......

Miami??? San Sebastian???? More insinuations.....why not just ask......University of Barcelona and UNAM.....

I understand certain points of view, but when mine are attacked with insults and no attempt at discourse I don't see why I should answer in any other way......

No, it is the fault of your educators or lack of which makes your rhetoric so right wing, conservative, and backward......do not attack my beliefs and I will not attack yours, I have yet to see any discourse without stipulations of attacks from your kind.....

Your problem is you think your way is the only way, right wing rhetoric is OK, left wing is bad.....you do not want dialogue, had you wanted it, you would have responded accordingly......

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
The bad guys own in El Salvador....American intervention against the FMLN was just like its intervention against Bosch....to keep freedom and democracy from entering the nation.....El Salvador was maintained a capitalist puppet state for the US.....

ETA is a symptom of fascism, of the Franco years, and of oppression of the Basque nation.....the people in the disco died because of the political situation which gave rise to ETA.

Life, respect, social, economic, justice, the pursuit to save the planet for future generations, to understand ourselves and others....to stand up for a cause and be satisfied with life. Business is nothing in comparison.....just exploitation......

Yes, there is a devil, a green devil, the American dollar and all it represents......the nation it stands for, the corrupt imperialist politics. And its slaves....those without a soul who only want to acquire more and more at the expense of all others.....