Shake your tailfeather?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Has anyone seen the new Nelly / P.Diddy / Murphy Lee video?

Am I right in thinking that it was filmed in the DR? (It would be kind of appropriate, the DR being tailfeather-land...) Looks like....Boca Chica?

Pop somethin', move somethin'...

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
That was South Beach in Miami Beach, FL..........always something being filmed there......damn you P Diddy with your fly girls in the video.........sorry, just took a sip of some Hate-a-Rade

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
yep Jon S is right, it was filmed in my beloved city of Miami. I know the beach scene was filmed in S. Beach, but that cafe looks like a place I know in Little Havana

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
JDub said:
yep Jon S is right, it was filmed in my beloved city of Miami. I know the beach scene was filmed in S. Beach, but that cafe looks like a place I know in Little Havana

Your City?

Back off Dude. This is my 'ville.

Ahh. Weather starting to get cooler up north. Grand Prix this weekend. YES Its Model Season! Why would anybody live anyplace else?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Aw man... Then what was with the merengue at the beginning? I must have hallucinated the M?ximo G?mez street sign, too! I suuuuuck.

Redeeming contribution: I read that P. Diddy is flying 100 of his closest friends to La Romana to celebrate his 33rd birthday.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
He went to DR earlier this year. Here's a link to some pics.........the girls just flock to him:confused: it's crazy

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Danny W said:
Tony C - You prefer Miami to the DR? - D

YEP!

Lived in the DR for many years. Still visit often. Love the DR. But right now it is "A great place to Visit but I wouldn't want to live there!"

100's of women flocking around Sean(P.Diddy) is nothing new. Fame and money are the worlds best aphrodisiac.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Tony C said:
Your City?

Back off Dude. This is my 'ville.

Ahh. Weather starting to get cooler up north. Grand Prix this weekend. YES Its Model Season! Why would anybody live anyplace else?

I'll let that one slide because it's big enough for the both of us :bandit: . But I agree with Tony C, why would you want to live anywhere else? All of the beautiful females, sunshine, non-stop parties, beaches....the list just keeps going!!! I was born and raised by my Dominican parents in Miami and I plan on living there after I finish school. It's like being on an endless vacation

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I love Miami too. My brother has a condo in Key Biscayne and I have a small involvement in the music scene down there. LA is great too. New York is the best of all except for the winter. But after living in the NY area all my life (almost 60 years), being in the DR allows me to de-pressurize in a way that I find impossible anywhere else. I'm just 3 hours from NY, Miami or wherever. Maybe it's just an age thing - but for me South Beach is a nice place to visit, but too much bullsh*t and posturing. And models? - been there. You can have 'em. - D

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Danny W said:
I love Miami too. My brother has a condo in Key Biscayne and I have a small involvement in the music scene down there. LA is great too. New York is the best of all except for the winter. But after living in the NY area all my life (almost 60 years), being in the DR allows me to de-pressurize in a way that I find impossible anywhere else. I'm just 3 hours from NY, Miami or wherever. Maybe it's just an age thing - but for me South Beach is a nice place to visit, but too much bullsh*t and posturing. And models? - been there. You can have 'em. - D

South Beach is way too touristy now anyway. Downtown is the place. Has been for a few years. Calle Ocho is cooking as well. Great art scene developing there. Still like the Grove. Some of the best restaurants are there.
There are also great places all around Dade County. Some Latin some not.
Key Biscayne is beautiful but the traffic on and off the Island is murder. particulary on the weekends.
I agree about the Models. Still nice to look at though.