• Thread starter Yaniris Peralta
  • Start date

Information on Business Loans/Studying in D.R.

Y

Yaniris Peralta

Hello everyone, I need some information on obtaining loans in D.R. I'm planning on moving over there to open up my own Business and want to know what are the requirements for a loan. If anyone has any info. please let me know. It would be nice if I can get info. on going to study over there too. Im in my third to last semester in college and would like to go study over there for at least one semester. Any information will be very helpfull to me. Thank you.

A

Alba Fernandez

I am looking for information regarding the same. My boyfriend is buying a business (which one he is deciding on I don't know) and I would like to go to college there. So if you get any responses please let me know. THANKS.

J

JEFFREY

As far as studying in the Dom. Rep., what are your goals? Would you like the studies to be applied toward a degree you've been working on in the U.S.? If so, go through an approved study abroad program, if not through one that your home university offers, then one through a different university. This way the credits you earn in the D.R. can be transfered without any problems.